Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hold your pee for a wii?

haha yea so apparently they canceled the show that had this contest on it and fire the 10 people that worked for it. Serves em right.. i guess.

AND the family of mrs strange is saying they are having trouble paying for the funeral.

AND they got a lawyer and theyre suing the station for "pushing an irresponsible, ill-advised contest."

ha, you must've heard the same thing i did. there are still some people signing and apparently a nurse called in a little while before the contest was about to take place and warned them about water intoxication. the radio station didn't go out, only the morning show (just for clarification). some people are also trying to sue despite the wavier they signed. i'm unsure how that will turn out.

edit: another thing, the game was called "hold your wee for a wii"

I was just listening to the radio, and some mother of three kids died becuase she was in line trying to get a wii for her kids drinking water. Apparently she died from drinking too much water and not taking a piss.

Quote "Who dies from drinking water? And for a Wii? Now people are dieing for a Wii and getting shot for a PS3, just go get your kid an atari"

:rolleyes: Hah, wow.

Haha...yea...I heard that from my friend. Some people are f***ing stupid, if you know what I mean. Sure...I want a Wii...but not THAT bad. God...ppl these days.

Really Why would you hold it in for a stupid Wii! God For a System made by Nintendo. Wii Really has nothing Good about it except for a Controller that breaks off and Kills your Cat or damages your Tv I could understand if it was for a Ps3 when it was like 2k on ebay but really for a system that in 6-9 years will die ..

Get Real People= Dumasses