Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

hi

Hi I just joined up yesterday.

my b.net username is C405129 on useast. I cant say i will be active here but i will try. i have lurked here for about 2 weeks and i like this site. i have played SC:BW for about 7 years. my favourite type of maps are: RP,Play/Obs,Offense i have been using hacks for about 2 months. Again great site and i hope to be an active member.

BTW i tried the ushack server, its pretty damn empty.

Edited by C405129

Welcome To the forums. Enjoy your stay. Don't get sexually involved with Xthar. Lol j/k I heart Joooo Xthar.

welcome to GC! lol, you remind me of another member called CF007.

:welcome:

Hello! Ya the private server is pretty empty so just stick to public lol and ya welcome.

Guest SacredSector

welcome

The private server would be more active if you guys would say something in the Shoutbox if you wanna play. Lots of times when you do that a bunch of people jump on. It also depends on what time of day you hop on there.

Welcome to the site! I hope that you become an active contributor of the forums. If you need help please do not hesitate to PM me. Enjoy!

:welcome: