Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Halo 3 Beta

halo 3 beta acceptance emails went out today and i got in =D

untitled5ie.png

Nice... Tell us how it is. :)

it'll probably be at least a month before i get to play it. i'm waiting on the next email to come giving more information about the beta (possibly a date, and whether you download it or they send you a disc)

Aww, that's a pretty long time... I just hope nothing is too strong... (Pistols in Halo 1) >.<

i'm really interested in what the "X" button does. they relocated reloading to the bumpers and they said the "X" button does something new which changes the way you play. other than that, i honestly can't see what will make this game any better than halo 2. im still hyped for it never the less.

What about talk and change grenades?

o.o... that's awkward...

unsure, but i do know the bumpers reload their corresponding gun (left bumper reloads left gun, right bumper reloads right gun. this is all assuming you are dual wielding).

That's stupid! :P

Waste of buttons...

i actually love it. i hated reloading and i get attacked and have nothing to attack back with because i'm busy reloading both my guns.

i don't know yet. they're supposed to send another email providing more information about the beta. hopefully it will give a date and whether it will be a download or disc. i imagine it would be a download though. the beta is obviously not going to need a pc to play (other than registering for the beta and possibly feedback).

Download, most likely. They're not gonna waste money on disks when you can download...

Probably gonna take like half a day. >.<

lol, nah, the beta probably wouldn't be more than 2 gigs. oblivion only took 4-5 gigs and its a huge game. i'm thinking download due to the fact that the 360 has a hard drive and it would be much easier way of getting it to people.

What about the retards who got core?

o.o You can download full games onto your 360? Or was it the oblivion demo?

one of the requirements for the halo3 beta is a hard drive.

the only full games you can dl onto your 360 are the arcade games. other than that you can download free demos from the market place.

Oh, i see. Dang, never knew that. >.<

I NEED an Xbox360 now.

So, did you get to play yet! Tell us what the X button does! How many glitches are there? Did they let you use debug mode? TELL US!! WE HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS! How do we shoot? What weapons are there? How are the maps? Is coagulation back? can we use new characters? how are the campaigns? ANSWER ME!!!! Are the new vehicles in there? How cool are they? Does the spartan lazer really kill all vehicles in one shot? Does the scarab still exist? Are the flood harder? Are there new skulls? I JUST HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF QUESTIONS ABOUT HALO 3!!!!

I can't wait to play with the Spartan Laser Gun! o.o It looks rather powerful :D

And then the shoulder mounted laser cannon looks even better :D

So, did you get to play yet! Tell us what the X button does! How many glitches are there? Did they let you use debug mode? How do we shoot? What weapons are there? How are the maps? Is coagulation back? can we use new characters? how are the campaigns? Are the new vehicles in there? How cool are they? Does the spartan lazer really kill all vehicles in one shot? Does the scarab still exist? Are the flood harder? Are there new skulls? Please answer my questions!