Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

Man......WTF

Any one need there fucking balss cut Off? I'm about ready too. Fuckign work today was something out of a fucking horror movie. Let me tell you. Now Normally we get busy for bits and spurts. During the weeke day we get the 3pm rush. where it's busy till 3 30.. Sundawys are fucking 5 hour 3pm Rushes. It fucking sucks. Plus the fact that there all high school kids dosen't help. And the fact that those fuckers Trased the upstairs and expect us to clean up after them. FUCK THEM We give them food, Drink, Milkshakes, Candy and Chips. They can AT least clean there fucking shit up. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!! :butcher:

Blair Academy. It's a Private Boarding School. I work in The Campus Center.

Busy is ok, I'm used to busy. But today was fucking outrageous.

dude u got fucked up just cool it off theres always better ppl

you said "give" but i really doubt you just gave them free food.

what happens if u dont clen it up ??? will u get in trouble i would jsut leave it there .....and make them next time to clean it up

Why don't you make it so that you won't serve them unless they are nice, or something.. lol

Why don't you make it so that you won't serve them unless they are nice, or something.. lol

because it's his job to serve people. hes the employee, he doesn't make the rules. i understand what he's saying and im probably in no position to say this but, its his job and you got to do what you got to do if you want money.

his job is to serve people not pick up after them i agree with him thats bs they r slobs they can pick up trash and trow it away

Edited by Cripp(DA)

because it's his job to serve people. hes the employee, he doesn't make the rules. i understand what he's saying and im probably in no position to say this but, its his job and you got to do what you got to do if you want money.

Obviously...

I;m talking about asking his boss, maybe if they see people throwing food or littering to hand them a trash bag and walk around picking up trash. Then kids will try not to make a mess and if they do it helps everyone out in the end!

No making it so we can't give them food doesn't work. Normally we'll just close the upstairs which is what I did. ANd they do feeling cause it's like a lounge up stairs. Yea we don't give them food they pay for it but prices are dirt cheap cause we're not out to really make a profit. We're there to feed kids when the dining hall isn't open.

And i"m cool now I just had to vent because yesterday really was a terrible day. Days like that don't happen all that much.