Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Pager Bomb

Simple Pager Bomb

Introduction: This bomb can be used in a varitey of different ways, some of it's most useful purposes are: As a remote detonator, as a distractionary device, or as a assassination weapon. What you will do with it is up to you, if you decide to disobey the disclaimer above.

Materials:

(1) Pager

(1) Small Metal Container

(1) Small amount of contact explosives

Tools:

(1) Screwdriver ( Phillips and Slotted )

(1) Soldering Iron

1. Open up the pager with the screwdrivers, and solder the small container to the motor in the pager.

2. Pour the contact explosives in the container and solder the lid ( on the container ) shut.

3. Close the pager with the screwdrivers, or with the soldering iron.

Usage #1:

1. Give the pager to an enemy of yours, or steal his/hers' and replace it with this pager.

2. Page him/her, and watch their left pocket blowup.

Usage #2:

1. Drop the pager into a large amount of explosives, put the large amount of explosives ( along with the pager bomb ) under a nursery.

2. Goto Mexico.

3. Call the pager, and watch the news listening for the " terrible " news.

Usage #3:

1. Goto the local market, buy a pineapple or lemon.

2. Put the pager in the pineapple or lemon, and goto the zoo.

3. Throw the pineapple/lemon in an animal pen and signal your friend when the fruit is taken.

4. Friend calls the pager; no more animal.

Problems, FAQ:

Q: " I can't fit all the stuff in the pager, what should I do? "

A: Think man, instead of a pager use a phone. They have the same principals, electronically speaking.

Q: " What do you mean by contact explosives? "

A: Explosives that blowup via friction. If you wanna rig it do blow up from the volts that go through the pager/phone than use a explosive like C4 or Semtex, as they blowup from low heat.

Q: " Isn't this legal? "

A: Sorry, I cannot answer that. My lawyer forbids it.

End: Like I said their are many ways to use this weapon, just make sure that you never actually make it.