Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Idea - Advertising with Bots

OK i had this idea

so if some1 can make a bot that will join random starcraft games that are already made and then spam a message then quit

hey what can i say i wanna put these 7k voided keys to work, ill just spam the msg " www.Ghoztcraft.net Game Hacking Made Easy " or something

PS. i dont care if the keys get banned in process so it can be semi-dectable

PSS. i prob would want it to only have like 2 - 5 connections

PSSS. Make it also be able to indentify if the key is in use and go to the next one seperated by a break in a .txt document

any1 up for the challange?

OK i had this idea

so if some1 can make a bot that will join random starcraft games that are already made and then spam a message then quit

hey what can i say i wanna put these 7k voided keys to work, ill just spam the msg " www.Ghoztcraft.net Game Hacking Made Easy " or something

PS. i dont care if the keys get banned in process so it can be semi-dectable

PSS. i prob would want it to only have like 2 - 5 connections

PSSS. Make it also be able to indentify if the key is in use and go to the next one seperated by a break in a .txt document

any1 up for the challange?

lol thats kinda dumb .... no offence but useing ur voided keys to spam use them to get a bot to unvoid the key that would be cool and spaming would just make people pissed off and not want to join cuz ur spaming there game

lol thats kinda dumb .... no offence but useing ur voided keys to spam use them to get a bot to unvoid the key that would be cool and spaming would just make people pissed off and not want to join cuz ur spaming there game

make sense u fucking retard

i am going to use over 7k voided keys to spam games on sc, i just need the bot to do so

and it does work, LOOK AT D2 they have those vl bots going everywhere

voided keys cant talk in channels...... nor can they join them... And finally they cant spam users...

voided keys cant talk in channels...... nor can they join them... And finally they cant spam users...

dammit am i just not making sense?

they wont spam users they will join games and then talk in game spamming a message

i ddient know voided keys could talk at all

r u talking about litteraly in the game or just in lobby

i ddient know voided keys could talk at all

they can in games and lobbys

they can in games and lobbys

i still say they would get pissed for spaming the game and not want to join >.<

Ill have to look and get back to you.

i still say they would get pissed for spaming the game and not want to join >.<

its worked on d2 with that rune selling website, and who wouldnt want hacks

its worked on d2 with that rune selling website, and who wouldnt want hacks

its not about just joining for hacks but atleast pay attenion to somewhat of the site

its not about just joining for hacks but atleast pay attenion to somewhat of the site

dude i fist joined this site as a script kiddie but look what i turned into

i didnt say that u couldnt do it i just dont think people want to join a game to see this site pop up million times that would pisss me off people want to game and not get spamed by some person avertising a site

i didnt say that u couldnt do it i just dont think people want to join a game to see this site pop up million times that would pisss me off people want to game and not get spamed by some person avertising a site

again, people do the same thing in diablo 2 and it works just fine

alright then its a great idea ill try in help in anyway

alright then its a great idea ill try in help in anyway

thanks for the assurance, but i doubt u could do anything :(

(offtopic): idk why but i just totally gained respect for u right there o.o GJ :)

Arn't you still a script kiddie?

thanks for the assurance, but i doubt u could do anything :(

(offtopic): idk why but i just totally gained respect for u right there o.o GJ :)

u never no i come in handy its like a tool u barely use but that one time ur like wow if i didnt have this this wouldnt have gotten down

(offtopic): well i kinda lost and not gonna keep fighting a lost cause :thumbsup: