Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone has the AI Script Editor?

Anyone has it and would like to share it? I would need it for my C&M Meadow mod to make the P10 civilians hold position, but it's kinda hard to do because Blizzard employees were gay enough to not make one, and I cannot make one without the editor that gives 404 Error on this website.

i dont think we have one i dont make maps on sc really u should ask someone with more graphic like the mods or even ghozt

You can do that stuff with StarForge.

You can do that stuff with StarForge.

isnt there another one that comes with starcraft thers others i dont no i dont liek making maps :black eye:

Starforge and SCMDraft 2 lets you have triggers and units for players beyond the normal 8 players. In fact, it lets you have units and triggers for players 0-255.

Starforge and SCMDraft 2 lets you have triggers and units for players beyond the normal 8 players. In fact, it lets you have units and triggers for players 0-255.

that would max the map duh cuz i never seen a bigger map then 225 anyway but there r better ones u can pay for i doubt u want to pay for a map editor

The amount of players you have in your map does not affect the grid size of the map. And yes, 256 tiles is the max for a map's size. It can be anywhere in between that though. It helps if the numbers your using for your grid dimensions are divisible by 4. And as far as I know, you do not have to pay for a map editor. That would be gay.