Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Drop Hacks

Me and my friend were playin this game and we were pwnin as usual then all of a sudden this guy pauses the game and just drop hacks me. I'm just curious what drop hack this is. If anyone knows please answer this.

drop hack drops people from game :\

i thought all drop hacks were private and u had to pay for thn :swoon: but if there is a free drop hack ^^ i love droping noobs

~moved to Starcraft.

If any of you actualy read what he wrote he's not asking what a drop hack is, hes asking what program runs it

Thank you seth for understanding what I wrote. I'm asking what program they are using not if it's a drop hack or not.

Zerogamers and Ghoztcraft have them.

Oblivion has the drop hack...

Kind of.

If you know what i mean, do not share... please

yes if you have this do not share.... and chances of you getting the drop hack without paying..... Very slim

Ghoztcraft has Annihilation X4 Premium. It has a drop hack. ZeroGamers has a drop hack. But it's only that, just a drop hack. Plus you have to pay to even download anything from that site... :/ junky...

And uumm.... if you spoof to anything what do you spoof to? I play SC a lot, and when i drop people, that is how I drop them. Pause then drop... :)

Ghoztcraft has Annihilation X4 Premium. It has a drop hack.

Illegally, yes.

Ghoztcraft has Annihilation X4 Premium. It has a drop hack. ZeroGamers has a drop hack. But it's only that, just a drop hack. Plus you have to pay to even download anything from that site... :/ junky...

And uumm.... if you spoof to anything what do you spoof to? I play SC a lot, and when i drop people, that is how I drop them. Pause then drop... :(

To bad ill be releasing a hack that auto unpauses the game if someone attempts to pause it. :(

i still thought all drop hacks were private and have to pay for them

(zerogammers u have to pay for hacks)

i still thought all drop hacks were private and have to pay for them

(zerogammers u have to pay for hacks)

Screw zerogamers, thanks to Ghoztcraft everything they have of importance is free here.

I have the file from ZG with the drop hack, but it's encrypoted. Need a bruteforcer for it... :/

Lmfao, I heard about that file floating around.

No need. :)

lol zerogamers r iditos for paying for there hacks its kinda sad and i thought zerogamers was a kick ass site till you had to srart paying

Yeah, me too. I thought it was super good. But then that happaned. And it got stupid thereafter.