Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Drop Hacks

ghozt why dont u pay for ur hacks ???

Yea it's stupid, but I have an account that can download ANYTHING from that site :) All VIP Stuff, without paying anything :) If anyone needs anything I'll fetch it.

Wow this thread got kinda off topic since I made it...

Zhuinden, you might as well download everything from that site except for the Starcraft Stuff. (We already have ZG's Drophack :P) And then upload them here

That would be kinda hard, it's 339 MB. 153 MB of it is Diablo 2, mostly mods...

Edited by Zhuinden

Zhuinden, you might as well download everything from that site except for the Starcraft Stuff. (We already have ZG's Drophack :P) And then upload them here

So if I become a VIP I can download the drophack?

I have no clue if XGhozt put it in there yet. But you can ask him first. :)

I have no clue if XGhozt put it in there yet. But you can ask him first. :D

o_o, will do

So if I become a VIP I can download the drophack?

ya you get something like a key for all private hacks, and that makes them work for u

Eeeeep!!! Remember, it is HIS hack that was leaked by one of his friends, I still remember!!!

Random Fact: Annihilation Keyfile can be only 4 characters long.

Random Fact: Annihilation Keyfile can be only 4 characters long.

What does that do? So if I rename my AnnihilationX4_Lite to AnnihilationX4_Lite (code) than my hack will automatically change from normal to PREMIUM? Just by renaming? I want the drop hacks!

What does that do? So if I rename my AnnihilationX4_Lite to AnnihilationX4_Lite (code) than my hack will automatically change from normal to PREMIUM? Just by renaming? I want the drop hacks!

LOl umm you still dont no the code, its 4 charaters long but you still dont no the key rofl

No the keyfile is however long your email is that you sent in to AgentGOD. I shrank it down to 4 characters long. And I can make my own :D

EDIT: And how the hell did you get from a keyfile to renaming Annihilation?

To bad ill be releasing a hack that auto unpauses the game if someone attempts to pause it. :(

:thumbsup: How about also making a lag hack that like causes unbearable lag to all players or you may choose who to cause lag to by using the numpad!

No hashes required as you may soon see.....

EDIT: That auto unpauser better be near instntaneous if you want to counter Annihilation Zynastor...

No the keyfile is however long your email is that you sent in to AgentGOD. I shrank it down to 4 characters long. And I can make my own :(

EDIT: And how the hell did you get from a keyfile to renaming Annihilation?

You thought I got the Premium just by renaming the hack? I'm actually asking you if thats possible.

No I didn't even think you got premium by renaming the hack because that isn't possible. You NEED the keyfile to unlock the premium things.

No hashes required as you may soon see.....

EDIT: That auto unpauser better be near instntaneous if you want to counter Annihilation Zynastor...

A better chance of beating Annihilation and getting hack reputation with adding also a lag hack with numpad player keys.

A lag hack like /pause? And why would you need numpad keys? They are already being used for things like download status display spoofers and other little hacks.

EDIT: ETA 4M 5KFSISCHS

A lag hack like /pause? And why would you need numpad keys? They are already being used for things like download status display spoofers and other little hacks.

EDIT: ETA 5M 5KFSISCHS

exactly, and i dont even have numpad keys on my laptop :(

EDIT: ETA 12M 5KFSISCHS

Insert and delete key are dl hacks and like how about this?----------- What about typing /lag and then after the letter g, space then do like

0=all players(except you)

1=the first player

2=the second player

3=third player and so on....

Lets say you are like the 6th player ok, you type 6. No lag will happen to you. It will be disabled since you are player 6.

EX. /lag 3 It will lag to the 3rd player. Again like if you are 3rd player and you typed that, no lag will occur since it is disabled as you are the 3rd. In other words, it only lags other players. Your player # will not work for lag.

Does that make sense? If you dont have the numpad keys than another good idea is to use any number key on your keyboard( duh) and( so if you dont have numpad you can use the #'s above the letter keys :( nice idea huh?)

BASICALLY IT WILL CAUSE UNBEARABLE LAG TO THE PLAYERS. SO MUCH LAG IT IS SO SO SO HARD TO PLAY STARCRAFT AND SINCE IT DOESN"T LAG TO YOU, UR GAMEPLAY IS MORE LIKE(how do I explain this) FASTER IN OTHER WORDS, THEIR GAME IS SLOW SO LIKE LETS SAY YOU HAVE LIKE 50 MIN. AND SO AS THE UR ENEMY. YOU ARE GATHERING AT A EXACT SAME RATE. YOU GET UR ENEMY TO GET UNBEARABLE LAG. HIS/HER COMP WILL SLOW DOWN ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT. THEN YOU HAVE 150 MIN. AND YOUR ENEMY IS SO SLOW SHE HAS 80 MINERALS. YET YOU WILL STILL NO LAG AND HAVE SMOOTH GAMEPLAY STILL. NOT FEELING THE LAG. SO YOUR ENEMY IS SLOW AT MAKING WHILE YOU ARE FAST AND THEN YOU WILL OWN LIKE HELL. LIKE HE/SHE HAS ONLY 5 MARINES/ZERGLINGS/ZEALOTS WHILE YOU HAVE 20 MARINES/ZERGLINGS/ZEALOTS

PRETTY GREAT IDEA HUH?

Edited by dragoonerzerg

Insert and delete key are dl hacks and like how about this?----------- What about typing /lag and then after the letter g, space then do like

0=all players(except you)

1=the first player

2=the second player

3=third player and so on....

Lets say you are like the 6th player ok, you type 6. No lag will happen to you. It will be disabled since you are player 6.

EX. /lag 3 It will lag to the 3rd player. Again like if you are 3rd player and you typed that, no lag will occur since it is disabled as you are the 3rd. In other words, it only lags other players. Your player # will not work for lag.

Does that make sense? If you dont have the numpad keys than another good idea is to use any number key on your keyboard( duh) and( so if you dont have numpad you can use the #'s above the letter keys :( nice idea huh?)

Perfect idea......but the fact that all screens would have the same lag or the person that doesnt match the others will d/c. That is why ONE PERSON can lagg a whole game

Perfect idea......but the fact that all screens would have the same lag or the person that doesnt match the others will d/c. That is why ONE PERSON can lagg a whole game

Ok then what about this? Just type /lag then the person using the hack will lag the whole game like hell to everybody including the lag producer. Which comes down basically and genrally the ONE person is actually the lag user. Creating lag as a normal lag but with a little bit more intense lag.