Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Drop Hacks

Ok then what about this? Just type /lag then the person using the hack will lag the whole game like hell to everybody including the lag producer. Which comes down basically and genrally the ONE person is actually the lag user. Creating lag as a normal lag but with a little bit more intense lag.

wow lagging yourself....thats soo cool, i mean just keep unpluging and plugging your modem from ur wall, and u will get a lot of lag

If you make someone lag you will lag yourself.

No what I meant is to make yourself lag or something possible like an ordinary lag lagging the game to everybody.

In other words, putting lag like an ordinary one. But with a little more lag.

The Spammer by KloMeister has this feature under the F12 hotkey...

The Spammer by KloMeister has this feature under the F12 hotkey...

It would be good to add it to Oblivion. Instead of manually lag, automatic lag. So you dont waste time.

Annihilation already has a /lag command that lags everybody (well it does that every 0,5 seconds it does /pause then turn it off and it will lag the game in a way it will be unplayable). And I doubt Zynastor would put such a meaningless hack in his hack...

(They say you can drop people with /pause, how the hell? :P)

With annihilation, you can use the /pause command to safely drop people without having to use the /safedrop or whatever command. Fortunately I do not rely on such a unreliable drop hack. :P

With annihilation, you can use the /pause command to safely drop people without having to use the /safedrop or whatever command. Fortunately I do not rely on such a unreliable drop hack. <_<

I wanna play you sc, show me your reliable drop hack by dropping me.

Just log on Bnet and go to channel United States Marine Corps. I'm in there as StarcraftSuxAss@USWest. T_T

I demand screenshots. And why don't you paly on us hack, whore.

You need to advertise the private server more... I am already advertising the site T_T But no one plays on the private server so not much point in making people go there.... And screenshots of what? Me dropping him?

Him dropped duh.

But dude, the ush has like 1000 members now

But how many of them play on that server everyday?

But how many of them play on that server everyday?

Idoubt that maters, eventally they will all play on the sever

Yeah eventually but not all at the same time unless it is organized, so why play on it everyday if there isn't anyone on there?

Yeah eventually but not all at the same time unless it is organized, so why play on it everyday if there isn't anyone on there?

Becuase if everyone says that then no one will ever play! :ermm:

You guys want a screenshot of me dropping someone? Maybe a video?

You should.

P00onu's leaked drophack doesn't work if the ping to someone is 999 :P And AgentGOD's does :D

P00onu's leaked drophack doesn't work if the ping to someone is 999 :P And AgentGOD's does :D

For obvious reasons dumbass...

If their ping is 999, then they aren't successfully sending or recieving packets.

If I decided to reverse who recieves the packets, then that would not be a problem, but it wouldn't matter cause you wouldn't be getting your hands on a copy.

Edited by p00onu

lol...