Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Official Quote Thread

Official Ghoztcraft Quote Thread. Post Quote here that you like or have meaning. Such as the oNes Below

Original Post made by XGhozt. Edited by i-8-my-goldfish.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people
When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Live your life so that when you die you are smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Someone just sent that to me over msn, I dunno who. :P

Edited by XGhozt

only one i haven't heard before was the first one. i really like inspirational and/or intelligent quotes (hence the reason i change the quote in my sig once a month).

Haha, :P

Good thread. I'm gonna pin this and we now Have the official Ghoztcraft Qoute Thread.

A Qoute I came up with my self.

"The 2 best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not"

It can apply to more then just fishing. Think about it.

Here is one I came up with a few months ago:

"One who surrounds himself with ignorance loses his ability to impose"

good quotes, anyone know who said those quotes ???

those are nice, I like the third one.

" starcraft aint a game its a drug "

love dat quote

" starcraft aint a game its a drug "

love dat quote

lmao thats a meaningless quote

Xthasrs all famus quotes

An ip change a day keeps the feds away
and
dont be afraid of fear, Let it be afraid of you

If you must speak ill of another, do not speak it . . . write it in the sand near the water's edge.

Napoleon Hill

Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.

- Terry Pratchett

Fat people are brilliant in bed. If I'm sitting on top of you, who's going to argue?

-- Jo Brand

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

-- Albert Einstein

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

-- Unknown

Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us. -- Thomas L. Holdcroft

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. -- Winston Churchill

Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -- Gandhiji

Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies. -- Ann Landers

Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.-- Buddha

Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop peddling.-- Claude Pepper

For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.-- Alfred D. Souza

In the book of life every page has two sides: we human beings fill the upper side with our plans, hopes and wishes, but providence writes on the other side, and what it ordains is seldom our goal. -- Nisami

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. -- Buddha

It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses, which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an undefeated season. -- Bill Baughan

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. -- Anonymous

Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.-- Shari R. Barr

All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it.-- Samuel Butler

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. -- Josh Billings

A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up. -- Albert Schweitzer

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. -- Anonymous

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. -- Danny Kaye

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.-- Abraham Lincoln

Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...-- Isak Dinesen

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. -- Albert Einstein

Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway. -- Steven Coallier

Life isn't worth living unless you're willing to take some big chances and go for broke.-- Eliot Wiggington

Being on the tightrope is living; everything else is waiting. -- Karl Wallenda

On life's journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him. -- Buddha

In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed. -- Sid Caesar

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways. -- Anonymous

That should Be a good start.

thats the way to qoute with names and alll

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words."

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of people who don't like cats"

"We are called to speak for the weak, for the voiceless, for victims of our nation and for those it calls enemy, for no document from human hands can make these humans any less our brothers."

"Kites rise highest against the wind - not with it." - Churchill

"Those who think I'm just too much, are probably not enough themselves"

heres a couple quotes i have heard cant remember the names

"Sometimes they ask, ""What the hell is it [Their Computer] doing now?"" So i tell them its an ID:10T Error"

Funniest quote eva

Ghozt u should change it if its not word by word.

"You can't beat our meat!"

"Wait till they get home and find out whats in their ass"

Uncle this is a year old... But nice post!

[00:48] AaronDV2: got tired of it

[00:48] Chris 2232029: hey

[00:48] Chris 2232029: i just

[00:48] Chris 2232029: made up a quote

[00:48] Chris 2232029: Live for the moment, for you may only have a moment to live.

[00:48] Chris 2232029: /win?

[00:49] AaronDV2: /win

[00:49] AaronDV2: lol

[00:49] Chris 2232029: I been trying to think of one

[00:49] Chris 2232029: for this fucking thread

[00:49] Chris 2232029: on Ghoztcraft

[00:49] Chris 2232029: yay

Time enjoyed wasting isn't wasted.

“I used to always think that I'd look back on us crying and laugh,

but I never thought I'd look back on us laughing and cry.”

“Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.”

“No matter how much it hurts,

no matter what the pain is inside,

work hard to make somebody happy everyday, even if it is yourself.”

“To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain.

To try is to risk failure, but

risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”

“There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know.

It is caused by the absence of you.”

Punch your lights out

Hit the pavement

That's what I call entertainment

Causin' problems makes you famous

All the violence makes a statement

“Strength of character means the ability to overcome resentment against others,

to hide hurt feelings, and to forgive quickly.”

“Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength,

pleads no excuse of impossibility;

for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.”

“People do not lack strength; they lack will.”

“Inward calm cannot be maintained unless physical strength is constantly and intelligently replenished.”

“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option”

“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much.”

“-You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.

-What mood is that?

-Last-minute panic.”

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.”

“We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes,

'Why did this happen to me?'

unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.”

“They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”

No man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make you cry.

The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.

We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing.

To be great is to be misunderstood.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me,

I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend

A friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain,

would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.

Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.

The only difference between your abilities and others is the ability to put yourself in their shoes and actually

try.

If you love something, set it free; if it comes backs it's yours, if it doesn't

, it never was.

Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house,

you can never tell.

Love: Two minds without a single thought.

Love: The irresistable desire to be irresistibly desired.

I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me,

Is the only sensible way to love

Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.

You can outdistance that which is running after you, but not what is running inside you.

Obstacles are things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,

while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”

“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”

“Some people think it's holding on that makes one strong- sometimes it's letting go.”

“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”

Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart,

that's true strength.”

"Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Bel-Air "

You'll just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Technically speaking, the majority of things we deem "impossible" are in actuality just an unfavorable improbability.

Here are a collaboration of some of my favorite quotes that have and are helping me understand this complex puzzle we call life.

These are some that I know who said:

Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity. - Albert Einstein

The reason we have two ears and only one mouth, is that we may hear more and speak less. - Zeno (Greek Philosopher)

We are all lost until we find ourselves.. and each other - Me

Even in Death may you be Triumphant - Darren Shan

A friend is a second self. - Aristotle

I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy. - J. D. Salinger

I'm not suffering from insanity.. I'm enjoying every minute of it! - Karen Scalf Linamen

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Who is more busy than he who has the least to do? - John Clark

The reason the mainstream is referred to as a stream is because its so shallow - George Carlin

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead. - Jimmy Buffet

Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it. - Agatha Christie

And these are some who are anonymous:

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

A good scare is worth more to a man than good advice.

Love is like quicksand - the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.

If retards could fly, StarCraft would be a fricken' airport!

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.

Better to get up late and be wide awake than to get up early and be asleep all day.

A friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

If for a tranquil mind you seek,

These things observe with care:

Of whom you speak, to whom you speak,

And how, and when and where.

If you really do put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.

Have as your goal to do your best and to make a difference.

We are in the world to make a difference, and everything we do changes the world.

The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving.

Side Note: I do admit that one or two of these might be considered poems, but whatever, they're still awesome! :)

Edited by GhoztMan

"I had a pet parrot, and the Parrot talked. But the Parrot did not say he was hungry; so he died."

-Mitch Hedberg ^^