Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Reputation System

Finally! After a pathetic 3 months of messing with it I get it working. Anyways, there are links at the top of the site after you login, and you can view the reps you got. Also, there are settings somewhere in the my controls.

We now have the ability to add reps per individual posts on the topics. So feel free to + rep me for this post because I'm so awesome. On top of that you get a new pm everytime someone gives you a rep, and also the little "my reputation" link in the member bar changes, I think.

Anyways, I finally got it working! So, please PLEASE if you find any bugs anywhere on the site post it here. Becuase I had to edit like a billion files to install this stupid mod. And it took me HOURS, and then it didn't even work until I messed with it again and again and finally after months its working perfectly.

Enjoy Ghoztcraft.

NICE JOB !!!!! :(

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! And I have already given rep pts. :(.

Awesome job matey :(

Where is my +rep dammit.

now now now, don't be greedy, lol. I already +rep :thumbsup:

sad thing there is many people and im new so i dont really have a rep =(

You will :(

You will :)

im gonna win in rep ???

No, buy everyone will get rep if they do something productive..

Great work ghozt and as my 1st act with the rep system: +rep

w00000000000000000t

lol you racked up a lot of rep points just now XGhozt >.<

Crip.. I wouldn't complain, for as new as you are, it is a very GOOD achievement to have 2 already. It usually take longer for ppl to start to like you etc.

Yeah, considering I have NONE! :)

yeah Crip I have 2 since September..

But Saberking just gave me a neg rep for no fucking reason.. he didnt even leave a responce.. So yeah assholes can ruin it for you :)

but thats life

Lol, you guys have no idea how hard it was to not delete the old ones when upgrading it! xD

Is it a progressive rep system Casper? (Gain 100 rep, and you're able to spread +2; gain 200 rep, +3 etc.)

it is.

Yeah, I give +3 already :D

lucky mods/admins can give more than +1 :D.

Naw not really, it just depends on how much rep you have, lol..

really? ah, so that what u meant by the more you get the more you can give out :).

Sign in to follow this