Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

To be a VIP

i kindof forgot this wut can u do to enter VIP can u post a certain amount or just pay or wut?

how fun is being VIP

the next post mark to get vip is 2.5k posts. but if some one reaches it before you, then it raises to 3k and so on.

to read up more on VIP, check this thread:

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=609

please understand you are donating money, not buying a vip account.

VIP is definatly better. The vip Forum may not be all that active but the amount of content it has it far greater then the normal forums.

You get it by paying 15 bucks, Getting 2000 posts or if i end up liking you enough i'll buy it for you. But your far away from that. No offence but i just don't know who you are.

now its all comin back!!

thx i 8 my goldfsh LOL (its funny) ur a big help.

OMG 2000 posts! i read in the VIP forums that i can buy it by "snail mail" but i need to know the PO box Ghoztcraft address and stuff blablabla or the mailman will just throw it away as a useless letter!

cant he just pay for a vip???

yep, 15$ for lifetime membership. it is DEFIANTLY worth it. Unlike zerogamers is like 30$, bastards. or there is the mini-vip for 5$. If you plan to stay here and contribute, and not just get h4x, then I would advise it. Plus VIP skin :D.

guys... he isn't paying to become vip, he is donating to Ghoztcraft to become a vip get it straight guys... thanks poply for pointing that out.

either way he is paying for vip, and yes it is probaly going towards the site but he still pays for vip

V.I.P. Is awesome, and is worth buying. I would recommend it.

vip FTW its sooo awesome, i wish i had it so i could get teh ubest haxxors, but yeah all i got is the skin cuz ghozty is a meanie and didnt let my account say hacked :(

VIP is definatly better. The vip Forum may not be all that active but the amount of content it has it far greater then the normal forums.

You get it by paying 15 bucks, Getting 2000 posts or if i end up liking you enough i'll buy it for you. But your far away from that. No offence but i just don't know who you are.

can u buy me an account? :)

Lol Don't you have VIP adam? I would seriously Consider it if you didn't cause i have always hearted you. Happy 1 year for you adam.

wuts ur address for snail mail so i can mail to u guyz 15 dollars not by Email but on Snail Mail!!!

LMAO snail mail probaly the slowest mail of them all

2 years later ghozt gets dragooner frist payment

i dont have paypal or any other crap like that. Can i have this web's adress so i can mail 15 bucks to u guyz instead of paypal?

you do no where talking about real money ......i hope

yup. im trying to mail through the post office 15 bucks to u guyz.

plz i wanna be a VIP so damn badly and if i dont do this i may not get a chance at all.

Ok. Seriously I want to mail 15 dollars but i need the information or I can't send it.

Edited by dragoonerzerg