Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New Avatar

Tell me if u likie this avatar xD

I guess thats fair competition.

0/10 for effort. <_<

Only one person voted when the screen shot was taken. >.<

Only one person voted when the screen shot was taken. >.<

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they are not supposed to know that

ha, you really expected us to believe people at bwh would vote for gc as opposed to their home site?

ha, you really expected us to believe people at bwh would vote for gc as opposed to their home site?

DAMMIT DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP UR RUINING THE WHOLE POINT OF IT

lol im j/k but seriously be quiet most ppl will be like wow gc is sooo much better

heh, you had me for a second. it's a good pic, but i wouldn't hold my breath in hope that some one will think it accurately displays bwhacks' view on gc.

nice i geuss

heh, you had me for a second. it's a good pic, but i wouldn't hold my breath in hope that some one will think it accurately displays bwhacks' view on gc.

well for the noobs deciding on bwhacks or Ghoztcraft it will help their judgement :D

Nice and easy ownage Mook.

untitledpe2.jpg

wow u guys are SOOOOo cool, i mean u just edited the post omg that just proves u noobs cant even take a joke

ps. what game is that in the background?

Lmao that pic is obvioulsy photoshopped but it's fucking hilarious.

Sorry Adam. :D

wow u guys are SOOOOo cool, i mean u just edited the post omg that just proves u noobs cant even take a joke

ps. what game is that in the background?

FF12.

By the way, the fact that my exact same post was deleted yesterday leads me to believe someone else may have trouble taking jokes.

FF12.

By the way, the fact that my exact same post was deleted yesterday leads me to believe someone else may have trouble taking jokes.

well ur right there, besides the fact when u posted that, none of the graphics mods/admins were logged on so it couldnt have been deleted