Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The way I feel about Ghoztcraft......

No this isn't another "i'm going crazy and gonna go nuts on the site" But rather one of the complete opposite. I was feeling rather glum this morning so I felt to write a note on face book describing my feelings in general. Included, I found my self speaking of Ghoztcraft as one of the bright spots in my Life. I'll quote the part from the Note.

Also, a forum I am involved in is almost like a family. Www.Ghoztcraft.net. This place is a major release for me. I can go there and no one really knows each other and yet we all know each other, just by talking and discussing what ever comes up. I can vent shit there and no one really cares but they pretend like they do and that does help.

Now, some of you may think these Blogs or notes are stupid and thats your opinion. But I however think they're a good way to vent.

But anyway i really mean that you guys are almost like family. I spend a lot of time here and the others that are on here as much as I am, I feel as if I know you and are like family even though I don't know any of you in reality. But you guys are here to listen and whether you guys actually care or not about each other problems you guy's for the most part pretend to and thats all that matters. That means a lot to me.

Thanks.

Any one else share similar feelings?

People I feel especially close too as part of the family aspect of the forums but not limited too.

XGhozt

Adam

Poply

Hg-Bounder

Sgt.Snoo-Snoo

Xthar

Yes Xthar your included no matter what our pasts held. You have always been apart of the forums and have always been present.

awww thats so touching fish :).

*Standing-O*

*Claps*

*Tear*

:)

Nah, I just come here to waste time and to see e-friends. :/

Of course.

Ghoztcraft is one big family.

Everyone here is family, even Xthar :)

A family full of love and hate...

wow....thats so touching :)

<3 you guys :)

( not to be ment in a gay way )

wow....thats so touching :)

<3 you guys :)

( not to be ment in a gay way )

Nope never was meant in a gay way.

fishfan.png <-- :wub:

im like the sweet cousin in law that stops in once in awhile rofl.

:wub: i know how it is now why is it on all the " active members" im not on there -.- im active

but ya 1 big happy fighting ddosing hacking sexy family

1 big happy fighting ddosing hacking sexy family

rofl

im in teh sexy and hacking part of the family

Im teh seckzy hax0r

I can't be family I only have 921 posts :wub:

anyways, yeah Xthar is cool, just got to get to know him. Like I did through Ashwood

Uhh...

Where am I in this family? Really, I would like to know lol.

Am I like Flirch's brother or something? You know, the one that shows up one too many times more than he does?

or..

Am I the molesting uncle? Come on... everyone has a molesting uncle named Ricky.... right?

Edited by Z

No madChat your part of the family. This thread has nothing to do with post count. Althoug it is ironing of all the people i made special note about have over 1000 posts minus Snoo Snoo I believe. Those people i mentioned just are extra special to me.

this is a very unusual thread. i personally wouldn't call Ghoztcraft my family but i do have some nice friends here and i enjoy spending time talking with them.

Hazzah!!

Who's up for a bedtime story?

Its called.. "Snow Caucasian and the Seven Little People"

ehhhhh i think ill pass... but uhhh * looks around * if u need me ill be in my room with the door locked deadbulted and chained so uhhh gl getting in lol

Erm, dare I ask what I are.

Ghozt, would you like me to read you a bedtime story? :spiteful:

Edited by Z