Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Is WoW any good?

Are WoW relly worth the money, i do not think so.

And all that players (8 milj). Phoouuu. thats not 8 milj active players, i think mabye 5-7 milj is active every day.

But WoW is fun and nothing we can do about it... hehe. Wich serv. do you all play on, if you play WoW!

Edited by swedenhacker

What?

Seriously if you going to post. Please try and post coherently. If your foreign, thats understandable. But keep practicing.

i play flyff

its free and has almost the same graphics as WoW :P

But WoW isnt so bad, after all...

I love WoW. My favorite game of all time. But i must warn you if you have a life dont buy it lol. you will get addicted after you get about level 20

WoW is worth a try. it didn't find it all too appealing and quit after lvl 49. of course, i've been considering reactivating my account.

I don't want it, I paid it at a friends, and on private servers.. +

Its just boring.

Yes WoW is fun and all, but i think I'm planning on getting that software. How fun is it? I don't play it. :geek:

I have head a majority say that it sux. I wasted 2GB on my hard drive to dl it. I would delete it but i don't remember where i saved it........

I have head a majority say that it sux. I wasted 2GB on my hard drive to dl it. I would delete it but i don't remember where i saved it........

Do you have a big hard drive than´.. :rolleyes:

i play hockey and i get even worse after buying WoW, i will quit when my pay caard is over...

For me WoW is 5 Gigs.

I don't want it, I paid it at a friends, and on private servers.. +

Its just boring.

tue that :rolleyes:

I have 1.2tb of space. 2gb doesn't hurt me at all in raid 5 ;)

Edited by PwNaGeJuIcE

All the people that have said they dislike WoW have usually never played it, dislike mmo's, or just havent played it enough to actually want it/need it.

When I say need.. I mean it. :/

tue that ;)

I have 1.2tb of space. 2gb doesn't hurt me at all in raid 5 :)

Now-days thats not much really.. I mean i could get that for about 220 bucks.. :rolleyes:

Did you know that 5 Megabytes used to to cost over $1000 USD, can you believe that?

For me WoW is 5 Gigs.

post-569-1173098401_thumb.png

Now-days thats not much really.. I mean i could get that for about 220 bucks.. :ph34r:

Did you know that 5 Megabytes used to to cost over $1000 USD, can you believe that?

Just as Floppy Disks costs 60 bucks in the 80's.

look at teh game 2moons it like a mimic well sort of and its free

acclaim.com then click the buttons 2moons and browse around.

look at teh game 2moons it like a mimic well sort of and its free

acclaim.com then click the buttons 2moons and browse around.

English.

Please.

I play guild wars. I like wow, I've never played the retail version but the privte servers were fun until they got shut down. I don't think it is worth 15 bucks a month but I would be wiling to share an account.

I play guild wars. I like wow, I've never played the retail version but the privte servers were fun until they got shut down. I don't think it is worth 15 bucks a month but I would be wiling to share an account.

It's well worth it.

Well worth it.

^ im with him. Everyone of you that played on private servers.... A Live server is NOTHING like a private server.

Note: Trying to bring more people to WoW so dont bitch at me bringing this topic back.

The Offical Word:

Played WoW since day -1

1 Character lvl 46 got bored quit

Reactivated 1 Charater lvl 43 got bored quit

Reactived 1 Chatart lvl 13 got bored quit

The game is fun but everyone is such high levels they don't realy want to do much of the RPG stuffs, unless you on a new server.

i love wow, i just started lol lvl 16 human mage atm and yeah it's worth the cash i mean if u buy the game now u get 1 month free.... thats enoughf time to get u to lvl 30-40 maybe.... and by then the game owns can go on raids, attack horde :o thats when it gets addicting

Also for dial-up users, the game wont lag if u have alot of ram and the required graphics card, ive done it on my laptop and not 1 bit of lag only thing is u have lag on click... but its bearly noticable.

W0W PWNS

ok, the 4 iso images are 2 gigs....

WoW is great, 2 keys to this game though

You must have a good class, the ones not to get would be

Warlock (in my opinion the least fun charachter you can have),

shamin (late game shamans become healer only)

druid, (feral is kind of fun but druids cant duel AT ALL and late game you have to go healing)

Dont be horde, (Theres less people to play with and raid unless your on a really big server)

Dont be on a big server because the lag is unbearable

Lastly, ive played most the classes but i think Hunters are the funnest, 1-55 they can tank and dps real well, plus you can see EVERYTHING with tracking.

Just make sure if your not undead to get the staff from gnomeregan, it allows for infinite underwater breathing.

But most importantly, equipment is everything, use the auction alot.

Pros of WoW: Scenery, Auction system, Really good mods, Party System

Cons: Lag, endgame equipment is rediculously hard and meticulous to get, Gold is very difficult to get alot of, reputation system takes forever.