Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

When will the mineral hack come in?

rofl he meant himself pro >.<

thankyou yes i ment me not you

thankyou yes i ment me not you

Now I feel really stupid... Lol.

Now I feel really stupid... Lol.

if your feeling so stupid, would you be stupid enough to give me your mod??

rofl and I guess that process is indeed plausible... :/ Still nto sure if it really is possible though.

if your feeling so stupid, would you be stupid enough to give me your mod??

Sure, OH WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!! I said I was feeling stupid, I didn't say I was stupid... GOSH!...

lol.

rofl and I guess that process is indeed plausible... :/ Still nto sure if it really is possible though.

Lol, try and write a program. It only took me 6 hours. Lol. Find the command in the memory. Find the packets. Its really not too hard.

Java is ok, however I wont use it again to write another sc hack.

Its off to c++

Sure, OH WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!! I said I was feeling stupid, I didn't say I was stupid... GOSH!...

lol.

lol either way i still want starcraft mod. I might try but i might also get rejected again XD

lol.

Lol, try and write a program. It only took me 6 hours. Lol. Find the command in the memory. Find the packets. Its really not too hard.

Java is ok, however I wont use it again to write another sc hack.

Its off to c++

You couldn't write a starcraft hack if your life depended on it. I am very familiar with starcraft's packet functions. If you really know anything about starcraft's packets.. then surely you would be able to tell me the address of the universal packet sending fxn. If not, then you really are an idiot. And I already know it, so dont try the old "I'm not gonna tell u.. ur just trying to find out" routine.

That or, play me 1v1 and use the hack on me.

Oh and.. Surely you should be able to explain how to correctly build the packet's header.

Edited by p00onu

zomg

lol.

lol either way i still want starcraft mod. I might try but i might also get rejected again XD

zomg

so ghozt u think i should try anyways??? i mean only if you put in a good word ^^

Again, You will not get it. Sorry, I guess there is no hack then. God damn you guys are stubborn.

Fuck You. That is all I am going to say to you.

Exactly, I know morphine ruined gunz, and I will not let it ruin sc.

Oh, madchat, Lol... There is no activation for the hack, because I have not mass produced it. Nor will I. Lol... That part was meant to be a joke. xD The hack simply runs on your computer, and modifies the memory while sending out packets. It causes the game to lag to where it is nearly unplayable when I use it, but that is typical.

TO everyone. Again, I will state this again, you can either believe me, or dis-believe me. Your choice! I do not care what you say, but if you are going to do stupid shit like p00onu, be prepared for a come-back. I will not share the hack, and that is final.

Isn't this a hacking topic, not a FLAME board?

Also if you guys are gonna flame. flame on the flame board :rolleyes: (wonders y isnt he a starcraft mod)

Isn't this a hacking topic, not a FLAME board?

thats what i said ??? dont you read all the post just not the ones you want to read >.<

thats what i said ??? dont you read all the post just not the ones you want to read >.<

This is a hacking thread. You should very well know that flaming is going to take place when faggots like pros559 make bullshit claims that they cannot back up.

This is a hacking thread. You should very well know that flaming is going to take place when faggots like pros559 make bullshit claims that they cannot back up.

Truly so, I agree :tease:

Again p00onu... I am sorry that you take offense when other people actually have a clue about what they are talking about. I am also sorry that you seem to have a bug up your ass. I am also sorry that you seemed to miss the part of where I said "Again, If you cannot believe I have the hack, good for you. I am done fighting this stupid battle. I made the whole thing up as far as you should be concerned." So stop fighting this fucking battle, and listen to me. This is the last post I am making on here, and I do not care what you state after this. Fuck You! Understand? Good. Now, stop being a fuck off and just pretend that I do not have this hack ok? Pretend I made this whole thing up, because you obviously cannot accept the truth. I know. God forbid some one should be smarter than you, and god forbid some one should understand how to hack, but just because you helped make stigmatic doesn't mean you are the best. Last time I checked the downloads section there is no hack that was written by you. And when I say hack, I don't mean some worthless piece of shit such as stigmatic, I mean something that is useful.

So again to recap. Shut the fuck up about this hack. For all you need to be concerned, I MADE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING UP!

Jesus Christ. Kids which have adhd such as yourself really piss me off. Learn some fucking control, and admit defeat, or ignore it.

Again p00onu... I am sorry that you take offense when other people actually have a clue about what they are talking about. I am also sorry that you seem to have a bug up your ass. I am also sorry that you seemed to miss the part of where I said "Again, If you cannot believe I have the hack, good for you. I am done fighting this stupid battle. I made the whole thing up as far as you should be concerned." So stop fighting this fucking battle, and listen to me. This is the last post I am making on here, and I do not care what you state after this. Fuck You! Understand? Good. Now, stop being a fuck off and just pretend that I do not have this hack ok? Pretend I made this whole thing up, because you obviously cannot accept the truth. I know. God forbid some one should be smarter than you, and god forbid some one should understand how to hack, but just because you helped make stigmatic doesn't mean you are the best. Last time I checked the downloads section there is no hack that was written by you. And when I say hack, I don't mean some worthless piece of shit such as stigmatic, I mean something that is useful.

So again to recap. Shut the fuck up about this hack. For all you need to be concerned, I MADE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING UP!

Jesus Christ. Kids which have adhd such as yourself really piss me off. Learn some fucking control, and admit defeat, or ignore it.

ROFLMAO

You are a complete idiot. And as far as saying that you haven't seen anything useful written by me maybe you should look again. I wrote useful.dll and the drophack on zerogamers. If you dont believe me ask ghozt or viper. I sure as hell know what the fuck I am talking about and I sure as hell know that you are nothing but a worthless noob.

What you claim to have is completely impossible unless it is a single player only hack or if it exploits a backdoor in some hack. You have not written any hacks. You claim that you wrote this hack but when you got called out, you pussed out and made the common claim that you dont care if we think you have it or not. Tons of noobs have used that defense along with the ol' "This is my last post" statement, and they have used it because they are worthless noob who cant hack.

So once again, if you really wrote this hack then you should be able to show me in a 1v1 game OR you should be able to tell me the starcraft packet sending address and be able to explain to me how you correctly constructed the packed header.

You are a complete idiot. And as far as saying that you haven't seen anything useful written by me maybe you should look again. I wrote useful.dll and the drophack on zerogamers. If you dont believe me ask ghozt or viper. I sure as hell know what the fuck I am talking about and I sure as hell know that you are nothing but a worthless noob.

What you claim to have is completely impossible unless it is a single player only hack or if it exploits a backdoor in some hack. You have not written any hacks. You claim that you wrote this hack but when you got called out, you pussed out and made the common claim that you dont care if we think you have it or not. Tons of noobs have used that defense along with the ol' "This is my last post" statement, and they have used it because they are worthless noob who cant hack.

So once again, if you really wrote this hack then you should be able to show me in a 1v1 game OR you should be able to tell me the starcraft packet sending address and be able to explain to me how you correctly constructed the packed header.

Again.

For all you need to be concerned, I MADE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING UP!

Good job. You win now shut the fuck up. Jesus christ.

I might close this topic soon, it's almost more trouble than it's worth... And Pro, your other post... Kinda made me laugh...

Last time I checked the downloads section there is no hack that was written by you. And when I say hack, I don't mean some worthless piece of shit such as stigmatic, I mean something that is useful.

p00onu made the Useful.dll hack which controls winamp through Starcraft and other features... >.<

I might close this topic soon, it's almost more trouble than it's worth... And Pro, your other post... Kinda made me laugh...

p00onu made the Useful.dll hack which controls winamp through Starcraft and other features... >.<

Lol... I still dont find that useful... I will try it, yet I am sure that hack sucks.

Im glad my post made you laugh, it was meant to do so...

And also, please close this, that would be sweet.

Again.

Good job. You win now shut the fuck up. Jesus christ.

As far as I'm concerned, you are a worthless piece of shit not worthy of the title "piece of shit" let alone that of "programming mod". You obviously have no concept of hacking and are attention-starved. Maybe you can fool your fellow noobs but you failed miserably at convincing me. I saw through your horseshit claims and called you out on em. You became reclusive and started the whole "shut the fuck up" routine which is common of noobs such as yourself. You still ignore pertinent parts of my posts. Especially the following:

"If you really wrote this hack then you should be able to show me in a 1v1 game OR you should be able to tell me the starcraft packet sending address and be able to explain to me how you correctly constructed the packed header."

Asking for the topic to be closed is a shitty way of hiding your inadequacies.

And another thing, if you want to call my hack shitty, then create something better.

Edited by p00onu

lawl i no where a mineral hack at and i no where u can get it daum.net korean site that where i found panic 2.00 and i found mineral hack very tricky but ima let u serach it i use it but if u use a dl. injector it will not work gl finding it

y dotn u upload it? here.... lol HELP ME i am despret...

I think it already came out, but only its in the private hacks.