Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

GunZ Online

How come (ijji)GunZ always gives an error when you play live?

i.e FFFFFD:Error

Cannot retrieve necessary data information

Is what I got. ^_^

Edited by Phantom

it cant retreive the neccisary info it needs to begin, i sugest turining off firewals. I think u have Norton Internet Security On if u use norton, look at the trey beside the clock and the little yellow globe thing with grid on it, right click that and disable interent security if u have some other internet secutrity ( fire walls) turn em off. or give GunZ.exe privlages, better yet start playing starcraft.

I just downloaded it yesterday and when I tried to play it would say something like: Update could not be found

Then I could hit OK, and then nothing. ^_^

Help pl0x

lol im just going to suggest this game SCO space cowboys online much better than gunz. its a shooter but like ships and anyone has hacks share plz.!! ^^

Hey Brownie Man that worked thanks.

I'm already level five ^_^

np , ijji is nice u might wanna try soldier front. its like an exact rip off of counter strike mixed with warrock and like cs. free too, i tried gunZ because of this post, since maddmatt kept saying u guys never tried this dont say it sucks., it didnt but like it gets boring i was a lvl 27 and it kinda got boring. if we get enough ppl playing, we can make a clan lol then get hacks AND GO CRAZY

I'll look into it.

I downloaded CS:S off a torrent but it takes me like 10 mins to open it because it's 1.45 GB's. I eventually just deleted it off my comp.

ya 1.6 is better than source any ways... counter strike source is way too unrealistic for me to play. My friend gave me a steam account with it tho. I could play it but meh i prefer starcraft lol

My SC exploded, ;) . Ok.. so I have SC but i wanna play GunZ(4 hrs). I also have Guild Wars, 44 hrs played. Unreal Tournament 38 hrs, and SC 34 hrs :(.

Anyone heard of the Silent Bunkai?