Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

GunZ Online

Wouldn't those other free shooters lag on a bad computer? Most do for mine, GunZ doesnt.

I've played this game before. unfortunately I found a glitch on accident. You see, me and my brother where both playing it, on the same level in the same game. And since we where on the same network we had the same IP.

At first we didn't really notice it, but it was weird. We where in different places and yet the same place at the same time. We where "in" each other, and in we stand still we just float'ed up until we hit the top of the level! All we had to do was swing or fire and it killed the other one, lol.

WarRock is much more forum worthy than this game. This game is totally overrated. Ever since they added premium users, it's gotten even worse.

your a dumbass i must admit. All games take "Skill" idiot.

And dude, seriously, do you have to flame?

GunZ Online is s mixture between FF7 (the movie) and the Matrix. Although it does not really have a story line, it is the best shooting game that you can play for free. In fact it is probably the best shooting game. It uses unique 3rd person view and you can have melee, ranged, and packs such as grenades, smokes, health kit, and more.

116383427413914f0c37ch0.th.jpg

seriously this is one of the worst games i have played. all you have to do is spray and hope you hit...

Maybe that's what you have to do, but that wont work against me or pros. It's called K-Style check it out in GunZ online forum tut.

i'll take anyone on i think i've got a low level i can own you with , i love going sword only

lol he said all games take skill, lolz

Starcraft is near skilless compaired to Gunz

its stupid on how you level and stuff and go kill and the noobs....

Ok so we don't progress in the game at all

We don't do stuff

we don't kill anything

and everyone is an expert

Seems like your a solitaire nut

LOL, I guess you hate halo if you don't like leveling up? Yeah starcraft takes no skill. Xthar is a dumbass

LOL, I guess you hate halo if you don't like leveling up? Yeah starcraft takes no skill. Xthar is a dumbass

You do level up in Halo.

GunZ is lame for quite some many reasons.

1: Too many hacks, and hacks are easily accessible.

2: Too many people run up and start gliding around you and slashing while shooting you with a shotgun. I believe it's called slash-shooting, but either way, it's still lame.

3: Leveling up is far too hard in an unrealistic world. (Being that almost everyones skill exceeds that of a newcomer.)

There are a mass of games that shitty computers can play that are FAR better than GunZ.

Wow you can't handle leveling? I've been playing 4 days since the igunz version Im already level 18 heading on 19

Wow you can't handle leveling? I've been playing 4 days since the igunz version Im already level 18 heading on 19

You're completely missing what I said, hun.

i think my old char was level 57 before the reset in october '05

i think my old char was level 57 before the reset in october '05

There was no reset

i'll make a video of me owning some kidsshow you how easy the game is

I should record my replay. Yeah I sound stupid saying that but GunZ replay files can only be played with GunZ so I will use a screen cam or something.

There was no reset

i'll make a video of me owning some kidsshow you how easy the game is

Says the guy who's played more than the rest of us.

ya i've got a lvl 13 i think in the english gunz and 26 in the international

And the replays are like Starcraft, more of instructions then a video file

This is game is uber gay if your a noob and hacking is really gay in the game ^_^

BUT IM THE BEST MUAHHH out of all the noobs in match server 1

I'm better then you and I play on all servers ^_^ Mostly Clan War 1 though.

THis GAMe Sucks Dont waste your time dling it and it can bore you out in mins and IM PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm better then you and I play on all servers ^_^ Mostly Clan War 1 though.

no your not beter you can barely bf roflllllll

GunZ is perhaps the best game ever made...

For all you who doubt it, you should do this: :suicide2:

ZlDartz lmao I BF WAY better then you. When I played you my space was sticky. lol.