Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Sponsored Links

Ghoztcraft is now offering an ad service for anyone. Sponsored Links will now be displayed on some topics in particular forums. VIP Members, Admin, and Staff, as well as Clan members cannot see the ads. This excludes about 10% of all the members here. You can pay Ghoztcraft ([email protected]) to have your ad on these topics. It will be fairly cheep, and a weekly fee via PayPal. It can be text, or an ad banner.

Send an email to [email protected] with a link to your banner, and how long you wish to display it. Based on the size of the banner, and length of display, you will receive a price to pay in return. Also details on how to pay. Expect a response within 24 hours.

I've been waiting to do this for a while, now that our hits per month are in the millions, and out unique visitors are in the thousands having your ad displayed here is actually worth something.

You have enough ads on this site. But good thing im mod and vip. I wont be able to see them. so good job.

You have enough ads on this site. But good thing im mod and vip. I wont be able to see them. so good job.

I figured you would like this. :sweat:

^.^

yay no new adds for me thx ghozt :P gotta love being in staff heh hey do retired staff see them as well? or do they not?

No.

ok cool cause im going to retire sooner or later idk when though it depends on if i get a new mod position cause this 1 i dont do anything

ok cool cause im going to retire sooner or later idk when though it depends on if i get a new mod position cause this 1 i dont do anything

Go make sure all the warcraft 3 hacks are up to date. :)

OMG UR SOOOO FUNNY itll take about 10 seconds theres not that many

Go make sure all the warcraft 3 hacks are up to date. :)

thats download moderator's job

Its a shared job.

half of the actual people that come here are staff members most of the time. other half are people who wanting to become staff.. etc.

hopefully this will benefit me :)

Edited by PwNaGeJuIcE

i dont really like it it keep logging me off every time i close and reopen gc i dont want to keep loging in >,<

Crippy, make sure your browser is not set to clear cache every time you close it.

i never log out, i closed the window and come back later. it never loged me out before why would it start now?

i never log out, i closed the window and come back later. it never loged me out before why would it start now?

Exactly, so set the browser to not clear cache when you close the window.. <_<

i dont really like it it keep logging me off every time i close and reopen gc i dont want to keep loging in