Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[New Skin] Simple Skin

Everything on this skin that can be disabled to removed has been. This skin is made for dial up users, or people who just want the site to load extremely fast. On my internet connection the main page takes about 4-5 seconds to be completely loaded, where as this skin takes about 1.2 seconds to load.

There are no avatars, no signatures, and all that "crap" under your name on the topic view has been disabled/removed. The Shoutbox is at the bottom, so the content loads first. On top of that I did my best to allow the skin to be loaded in small resolutions.

This was a requested skin, enjoy. :thumbsup:

but damn its so ugly man.. i rather wait 15 secs to see b e a u t y

but still nice job mate

Yeah it's not the best looking skin.. But none the less it was the one with the least images, and easiest to optimize.

Hmm...the color is alright. But it couldn't be black with dark blue or dark red headings? :rolleyes:

stfu and stop makin fun of dial up ghozt its all i can afford :rolleyes: but i think ill stick with the gc remake lol its 100x better and it loads fast enough for me so idc lol

Lol, ok

Yea, for some reason that Simple Skin resembles Ultimate-filez.com forums, idk why though (maybe because it looks the same, but nvm :)) Anyway, what I think is that it looks kinda ugly with the gray side, it would be better if it was something like white.

I thought white was way to bright for it. It resembles that site because its the same skin.

Its a free skin, anyone can download it. I've just changed it enough to get rid of all the "junk".

WOAH i fully loaded site in 3.5 seconds O.O

y not just use the lo-fi version...

NIGGA GOD DAMN, this skin is ugggly, lol but i understand from ppl with dial up perspective, l like Aurora, i got Rogers High Speed Connection, and i live in an area with a pretty low population (Kitchener Ontartio, Canada) so the site loads fully in like 2 seconds, using Aurora skin.

stfu and stop makin fun of dial up ghozt its all i can afford :P but i think ill stick with the gc remake lol its 100x better and it loads fast enough for me so idc lol

What newbs can't afford $10 a month for some cheap ass DSL? STUPID NUBS!!! :thumbsup:

If they can't afford $10 they should get some browser optimizers =]

Sign in to follow this