Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1000 Post Contest

90 Gigs of my data are lost now, so now I don't really care whether it could have been stopped or not...

Dude save shit on floppys and disk and re download every thing.

It's really your own fault as we said to not test this or download it untill it was tested by some one who can properly scan it. i feel for you man but you cut your own throat.

lol and what did he dl? i never got that post >.>.

school sux............................

no duh.

girls are awesome! :P no rejection on that one (points at xthar)

rofl pwnt

wow 7 ur asking to get flamed man

i have 801 post LMao

nah, that was just a one-timer had nothing else to say, anyway i already know xthar could flame me much better then i could flame him xD

nah, that was just a one-timer had nothing else to say, anyway i already know xthar could flame me much better then i could flame him xD

true that.

But i dunno about the "better joker" ok guys is your chance to vote on: Ghoztcraft's funniest flamers xD

note: these ratings may and may not be true, but if your not going to be correct then I better start the new series after the one I made: Ghoztcraft's dumbest retards

Edited by 7

663 only a lot more to go

sigh, i have school tomorrow, and loads of work..... well, bye.

you guys are getting there. It only took you guys 10 days to get to 500. WHich in reality is pretty short.

Fish rapid post will me and lets speed though 100.....

lol crip your the evilz posting the 666th post But no im not speedposting with you cause i have nothing to gain or win from this contest. The only prize i get is watching you guys scramble when the winning posts become close.

:( so uhh what do we do now?

suk my dik

suk my dik

:( he went gay because no girls liked him.

he went gay because no girls liked him.

I guess I can see why...

Today I had a Hungarian Literature test, based on Shakespeare (who was a gay fag), English Renessaunce (dunno how to spell it), Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet. Well, we had to write down how many sonettes had Shakespeare made, and I wrote down 153, it was a wild guess. Then, after the test (which was quite longer than that though) they told me there were 154. Could I win the Lottery like this? :(

lol pwnt u were 1 off lol gl winnin the lotto hhhh im depressed

suk your mom's dick