Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

1000 Post Contest

i still stick up for Ghoztcraft either if was my time or not. you still stick up for your family. :hi2:

wow.... :( idk what to say :thumbsup:

wow.... :( idk what to say :thumbsup:

you scarcastic ass. but ya Ghoztcraft is family. hello think about it. you post something here its like (the thing on my leg) or xthar making the kick ass wall paper. Ghoztcraft = 2ND FAMILY TO ME.

Thread has been cleaned up. All of kkks post have been deleting. Thus making it as if he never posted and doesn't exist.

then Z wins the 500th post

Nvm, pretend you didn't see that newbish part of my post i looked at the rules and stuff. Anyway, i'll change my post subject, I think I just want to say is this: give him one more chance and see if he repents from his old actions back in the days he may have changed, hey even Xthar did(a tiny smidge) hes probably laughing at all of us tho

Edited by 7

lol so who one the 500 then.

fish, all you're doing is being just the way everyone says KkK is...

Past is past!

He has done nothing since his return.

you guys are all idiots...

I thought you were an intelligent respectful member.

But now I realize you're just as dumb as the noobs that come here so often.

play with my Wang Dang

o.o no comment..... anyway who wants to play sc? lol

You wanted reasons hg I had to go to the past. You appear to be the only member that is sticking up for him. Maybe you can go to agents website with kkk when kkk jumps ship again. Or keep doing your job as mod police. Which you seem less then competent to do so. You can bust my balls for giving shit rep's and yet when i ask you to police plutomic for giving me a shit rep I still have it. If your gonna do the job do it right.

I had alot of respect for you and in a sence i still do for what you did for me awhile back. Right now your not my favorite person.

i tried for mod 2 times now and BOOM REJECTION well atleast i tried.

you asked me IN YOUR OWN REP page...

I don't have time to chekc everyone's rep pages everyday.

When I see posts the might have given bad rep or a high rep then before so lower, i check.

And I alreayd deleted it like 15 min b4 this post

well... get some more reputation, I think once you achieve enough of good reputation you will make mod depends on what reputation tho lol

alright back to the reps then. reps i was in negetive now im pluz 15 it dont mater to me it means shit really.

CrIpP

Stop removing my posts... I'm just helping this happen faster GoSh~!

:suicide2: BOOM HEAD SHOT

I will stop removing your posts kkk you can participate. Although if you happen to win we'll have to talk. There shouldn't be any problems if your active from now untill the time the 1000th post is posted. But it's kinda unfair for you to jump in and take it. Just stay active.

man i want the 1000 post i said that from day one i will fight for the right to Party

Lol i def want full vip but too bad its only for a year

a

y

e

a

r

i

s

f

i

n

e