Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2 Mod for C&C Generals

Hey guys,

It has been a while. I just got the net back so hello!

I just saw this today and I wanted to show you guys because it was pretty cool to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ1P3h4LpM&NR

It is a MOD for C&C Generals. But I remember a few people in the shoutbox talking about makeing their own SC2.

http://mods.moddb.com/1530/starkiller/image-gallery/

Hopefully it is pretty cool!

Enjoy your day!

-Jordan

Omg old topic. starcraft 2 is not coming out that you tube is all shit from orginal and brood war/

I still want to try this mod..

I know SC 2 is not coming out and I know it is a MOD. I just posted it so those who are interested could give it a try. I like the idea. I think it will be fun. I am going to find the mod too!

;)

-Jordan

Just be patient and wait for the Warcraft 3 Mod for Starcraft...

Just be patient and wait for the Warcraft 3 Mod for Starcraft...

I seen it many times, don't like the music, some of the things like the tree branch are annoying and I don't like WARCRAFT and other than that its cool as hell.

lol ive seen the movies and the pictures. LOL SC2 is never ever coming out. blizzard is too lazy to make it. time for some korean dude to make it or something.

SC2 WILL COME OUT, in korea starcraft has 2 fucking tv channels dedicated to it, with fatcat mob bosses and sexy korean whores running it in the background and whatnot. sooo when the starcraft era comes to a decline and the fatcats are loosin cash, in a depserate attempt by the fatcat mob bosses to gain more sexy korean whores, they will lock up 100 of the greatest koreans scgamers in a basement and about 2 minutes later (its 100 koreans with fucking 1337micro, they could multitask every bit of the creation of tha game dont question me bitch) they would come out with SC2, and like 6 diff expansion packs, and already have shipped 10 billion worldwide.

Go Korea.

The only thing holding StarCraft 2 up is the fear of failure.

there is no Starcraft 2 there most likely never will be, how many times do you people have to be told

Edited by Mr.Lp

they dont litsene lol just one day they will be like wow starcraft2 is never coming out

Well I'd make a Starcraft 2(Z) mod but...I can't compact files into MPQs anymore.

If someone can find me a program other than MpqCompactor, it won't work.