Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft crashes randomly...

If you know so much about routers, then why would you make such a moronic statement as this:

I play against people who play behind routers all the time. You obviously dont know what you are talking about. You probably wiki'd the definition of a router to try to prove you know something about them.

God, you make me laugh. Kudos.

Do you actually HAVE a router? I guess not. Or if you do, just try using a D-Link DI-604 Router and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Do you actually HAVE a router? I guess not. Or if you do, just try using a D-Link DI-604 Router and you'll see what I'm talking about.

:whoops:

routersez.jpg

Edited by p00onu

Lol. B+ for effort, but that's still not a D-Link DI-604, because we all know that DI-604 sucks and makes it impossible to host for more than 3 people. T_T

Lol. B+ for effort, but that's still not a D-Link DI-604, because we all know that DI-604 sucks and makes it impossible to host for more than 3 people. T_T

More like we all know that people with DI-604's are fgts.

It's ok, I go to school with a few Hungarians... You guys aren't as clever as you'd like to think you are. Don't worry, I wont hold it against you.

Edited by p00onu

Actually, I don't think that I'm very clever, but I'm highly assured I'm not an idiot. Whatever, you believe you are right, I'll believe I am right, and case solved.

Actually, I don't think that I'm very clever, but I'm highly assured I'm not an idiot. Whatever, you believe you are right, I'll believe I am right, and case solved.

So pretty much you're being a pussy and admitting defeat? :|

So pretty much you're being a pussy and admitting defeat? :|

It's true, but does this really surprise you? Hungarians and the French have similar tendencies.

Actually, I don't think that I'm very clever, but I'm highly assured I'm not an idiot.

We know you aren't that clever. Who highly assures you that you aren't an idiot? And no, your parents do not count.

It's true, but does this really surprise you? Hungarians and the French have similar tendencies.

We know you aren't that clever. Who highly assures you that you aren't an idiot? And no, your parents do not count.

I thought the French were just sandy vagina's.

Hungarians, well, aren't the ripest banana's on the tree.

What's this now? A very sexy member offering to test out private hacks... what a noble concept. i wish i could be like him... but till then ill just worship him.

awww thanks u weirdo.... ne way this i have the same problem sometimes but if u are using avast for an antivirus put the security to normal instead of high when u use this hack. works for me now

Edited by Dull Freedom

awww thanks u weirdo.... ne way this i have the same problem sometimes but if u are using avast for an antivirus put the security to normal instead of high when u use this hack. works for me now

What the hell are you talking about? Was that a lame attempt at being funny?

RAWR this is the flame board now so I can rant. FUCK YOU. Hungarians are NOT like French snail-eating faggot gay fucking asses with a fucking retarded gay and chessy language like you believe. French are gay. Germans are even more gay. Most of the americans are idiots. People from England are ugly. And I guess you didn't know, most of Hungarian chickz look hotter than your girlfriend will ever look like (not all, but most of them), even if her name ends with .avi or .wmv, or maybe .mkv or .mpeg .

RAWR this is the flame board now so I can rant. FUCK YOU. Hungarians are NOT like French snail-eating faggot gay fucking asses with a fucking retarded gay and chessy language like you believe. French are gay. Germans are even more gay. Most of the americans are idiots. People from England are ugly. And I guess you didn't know, most of Hungarian chickz look hotter than your girlfriend will ever look like (not all, but most of them), even if her name ends with .avi or .wmv, or maybe .mkv or .mpeg .

Upon googling " Hungarian Female ":

report-number-one.jpg

and

bartok003.jpg

and

rippl103.jpg

... oh and let us not forget

132276p1.JPG

Conclusion: You couldn't pay me enough to make me even remotely want to fuck any of them. The Boxer is cuter than the bitches, is she your aunt? You both probably share the same IQ.

...wow, wtf. You don't have the best sources, dude. That boxer looks good tho.

...wow, wtf. You don't have the best sources, dude. That boxer looks good tho.

Google is a great source. It's not my fault that Hungary is full of ugly bitches. You'd bang the boxer wouldn't you?

I'm now convinced that you're French.

why would you load so many damn hacks at once.........

Me accused of being French: one of the biggest insults one could ever get.

I wouldn't bang the boxer lol, but it looks cool :P And yes the female beings on those pictures are ugly. How can you be so sure they are hungarian?

LOL... ah because he googled "Hungarian Female" , thats y the boxer was there, i think if u google hungarian girl u'd get different results, pluss dont change the topic, the kid got his hacks working, thanks to ppl at gc, everythings over, if u wanna flame each other, lemmie get my popcorn :biggrin:

LOL... ah because he googled "Hungarian Female" , thats y the boxer was there, i think if u google hungarian girl u'd get different results, pluss dont change the topic, the kid got his hacks working, thanks to ppl at gc, everythings over, if u wanna flame each other, lemmie get my popcorn :biggrin:

Uh, last time I checked, female was the exact same thing as girl. Hmm yeah, right there:

Main Entry: girl

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: female

Synonyms: babe, baby doll, bird, blonde, bobby-soxer, boytoy, broad, butterfly, canary, chick, coed, cupcake, cutie, dame, damsel, daughter, deb, debutante, doll, female, filly, gal, jail bait, lady, lassie, mademoiselle, maid, maiden, minx, miss, missy, mouse, nymph, nymphet, piece, queen, schoolgirl, she, sis, skirt, spring chicken, teenybopper, tomato, tomboy, virgin, wench, witch, woman

Antonyms: boy

Think before you speak dumbass.

Try the other synonyms as well, biatch.

I'll use whatever synonym I damn well please.