Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

thing on my leg

ok so i went to the doctor yesterday to freeze off two flat warts, now one of em has a huge bump.

this is about the best wuality i can get with this shitty cam, any ideas :\

100b2100vm4.jpg

100b2090na7.jpg

Holy shit. So that's a wart?

Holy shit. So that's a wart?

no they both looked like the one on top*nearest to cam* but after he froze them both the bottem one got big :s

I have seven plantar warts on my left foot right now (bottom of the foot) and I'm in the process of digging out the black seeds and freezing them and such.

My suggestion to you is to just rip those off. It'll bleed like a bitch, but it'll go away, and stay away.

k ima go gt a towel , my digicam, and a few other things brb

Lol...before you do that..you might want a bucket.

But, ask your parent/guardian too. :/

lol maybe its infected or amuned to the freezing >.<

"amuned" ? LOL

Warts are never "immune" to anything. It's just dead skin on top of the actual wart and that's what the freezing does.

What you need is a pumice stone or file. File off the dead skin, then freeze it.

freezeing is the only way, except lazer removal (very expensive) to get rid of warts.

id say talk to your doctor before you rip them off because it could cause a big infection, Thos bubbles look pritty big.

*in kyle from southpark voice* HOLY SHIT DUDE!! did a fucking snake bite you! be right back *walks off* *comes back later with a pistol* IM GONNA SHOOT THAT FUCKING SNAKE! :spiteful:

freezeing is the only way, except lazer removal (very expensive) to get rid of warts.

id say talk to your doctor before you rip them off because it could cause a big infection, Thos bubbles look pritty big.

Lol i could do the lasere removal and pop thoses bubbles with meh laser.

i poped it tho lol

that shit is just nasty.

you shoulda seen it when i poped it lol

MMMMmmmmmmmm Yummy. Lol though you should still probbly go to the doc's before your leg gets infected and they have to amputate or something. You wanna be called knubs the rest of your life?

i still dont understand why he would ask us instead of his parents or who ever watches over him. rofl are luck his leg tommarow will be infected

i asked my dad

I don't know,look it up online

rofl well at least he cares

Hey I know what that shit is. After the freezing, some of your cells die there, and some liquid junk flows there, causing such "bubbles" to be there. It's called "vízhólyag" in hungarian, dunno what it is called in english. Just pop 'em or make a hole on it with a needle, but only after about 1 or 2 days (if it hurts if you want to do it).

And it is not true that only freezing with liquid nitrogen or laser can get them off, they make some medicines you must get on your warts, eventually it will start dying and you'll be able to get the outer layer of it off.

*shudders* ewwwwwww he actually popped it >.< shoulda went to the doc and ask WTF U DO NIGGA

Yea and the doc would believe he's a retard, think before saying stuff like that :D

Well, the 2 things you can do with them are popping/making a hole on them or waiting for them to disappear... :D So it's not such a "ZOMG V DIE SUN CUZ HE POP THAT LOL" situation, it's totally normal :P

I've never had a wart before, lol..

I had a small on on my finger once, used the medicated wart remove thing and it was all icky but it went away

i had one on the webbing between my thumb and index finger. but i just kept picking at it and i pulled it off one day and it never came back T_T