Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oh my GAWD, this movie was awesome. But you know what, it reminded me of Warcraft III and Warcraft II. There are characters and stuff like that in the movie that resemble the beasts in Warcraft. It was just, superb. I recommend that everyone go see this movie.

Its just called 300, and its about 300 men who kill alot of armies. Its really cool how strong and smart they are in battle. Hah.

I saw that movie! And omg you understate the movie so much when you just call it a bunch of men killing an army...

It was the first group made up of 300 Spartans that were sent to face the Persian army at Thermopylae. 300 men against hundreds of thousands. And it actually happened. Not exactly in the movie, but this event really did happen.

I thought the part where the Spartans were first fighting the Persians was really really kewl. They make phalanxes look truly awesome.

NOTE: This was also the reason why the spartans were called Spartans in Halo :o

ya in world studies we read about the spartans and the movie is based off of that to my knowledge.

Edited by Cripp(DA)

This movie i herd was supposed to be sooooooo fucking awesome, imma see it tommorw prob :o

yes this movie really is fucking awesome. For those who haven't seen it, you might be wondering, wth, why do people think it is so friggen aesome? Well, for oen thing, this movie DOES NOT DISAPPOINT. For pretty much whatever reason you might think most movies lack, this one lacks none of them. Many of the TV and movie trailers for this movie were totally action packed. And they could have played the whole trailer of non stop action scenes and they'd still have a crapload more of actions scenes in the movie itself. GO SEE IT!

Yeah.. viper.. I was trying to tease not give away the whole fucking plot..

i mean war movies pwn all but funny movies i would say.

I didn't give away the whole plot. there was more too it than just the 300 Spartans.

IM GONNA GO SEE IT AT IMAX TOMMOROW OMFG ITS GONNA BE SOOOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEEEE

Nice, dude!

Is it in the ULEA or w/e that I am not supposed to post links like that?

I think XGhozt removed DL link.

Well since I can't post the link go to www.demonoid.com

Then click Torrents.

Search Movies: 300

And it should be the top one.

I'm sure the quality is bad because it was video recorded at a theatre.

Yeah that movie was pretty much Bad Ass.

Yeah, I didnt dl it. Some friends called me up yesterday and we went to the theatre and watched it. I can honestly say that's the best movie I have ever seen. Today in school, the only people that didnt see it were losers. xD

I think IMAX's stock went up 10 points, from what i overheard at lunch today...

I wanna go see it...

Oh, and my friend was dling it, and he got 43k seeders on a camrip..... CRAZY!

Don't download it, watch it in theaters, it will ruin it if you don't, so hurry.

:P its one of those movies that get to you. then in a year or two youll have it when it come on dvd and boom shit this movie is old.

I saw the movie late last night on Sunday 2am.

Very much worth paying $10 for the theater and staying up watching it on a school night haha.

I love this movie with a passion. Best flim to be ever released in theaters for a very a long time.

OMG THANKS ALOT GHOZT!! I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THIS MOVIE BUT I COULDN'T ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. I HAD FUCKING SCIENCE FAIR ON SATURDAY AND IT WAS LAMZORS. SUNDAY I WENT TO PLAY SOME TENNIS INSTEAD ><

I saw that Friday, at noon. It was WELL worth the money. It sucks that historically they lose.

Sweet, i'ma get a bunch of friends and go watch it sometime...

Sweet, i'ma get a bunch of friends and go watch it sometime...

Sometime meaning within the next hour. I wanted to punch the shit out of everyone I saw when I came out of the theaters, because that movie was so fucking kewl. omgz kewl

I finally saw it AND IT OWNS. Also I have not heard a bad rating yet. :thumbsup: