Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Hacks Free Download

i have a working Drop hack. my friend from korea made it and honestly he told me most of the drop hacks are copied from them and Fusked to english. >_< pwned

pm me. i teach how to make ur own drop hack.

i have a working Drop hack. my friend from korea made it and honestly he told me most of the drop hacks are copied from them and Fusked to english. >_< pwned

pm me. i teach how to make ur own drop hack.

How about this. Come to US East and join my game and drop me. Sound like a plan little man? :spiteful:

hey sounds like a deal. Tell me where and ill meet cha there

no response?

yo come on mang i cant be waiting all day

WE'lll ive been in Us East for about a hour now and still No sign of ur account being on! sooo.. i guess dodge?

sorry bout this just couldnt find any where to post and this was getting flamed so i figure some one might read this and help. if i up load file here do i need to post a virus scan on it? when you do up load do you get points?? so about this please move to proper section and on with the flamming of the leecher.....i have file to post as soon as i get answers im new here to but not a leecher thanks..... :search:

Currently, every upload will be available for download instantly. I do however make a habit of scanning all of the uploads using multiple programs and online sites. You do get Ghoztpoints for uploads.

If you'd like the downloads to have to be approved before being visible, talk to the rest of the staff about it, and convince them. I'm happy to do that if that's what the majority of people (or the staff) want.

WE'lll ive been in Us East for about a hour now and still No sign of ur account being on! sooo.. i guess dodge?

I have a life you know.

o.0 a life exists beyond starcraft and forums? wow i've been missing out :P

Yeah it should, but that could mean delayed upload times. Although that shouldn't matter too much.

o.0 a life exists beyond starcraft and forums? wow i've been missing out :P

YUP!

Ohhh...well that would explain why my gf is kinda peeved with me :/

Nah, I'm not really that bad.

Lmao, she told me to tell you you sound kinda pissy

Lol.............................Im thinking about going in and necroposting on the first topics on GC

go to

LINK REMOVED

then click START then click save and save it as file so u don't have to find it again then w8 a bit then click it again then click run

• Like 1

my vote is that is a virus... i trust Zango in no way.

hi guys =]

대한민국 짱!! :D