Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Stacking probes

Are you freaking serious?

You can do it with SCvs and drones too

By the way, this helps a lot if you have maphack and Multicommand

Grab all of your probes and the minerals that they are mining, click them all to one mineral patch. Then, with maphack, look for another mineral patch and click all the probes there. Then when they run towards it, they will all run at the same time on top of each other.

you mine them all and then some how u stack them while your mining. or just use stack hack.

On the Can You Do Tricks map you're placed on a little platform with Vespene geysers placed closeby on other platforms. There are NO minerals.

Oh yeah, the stack hack only works for Zerg, I believe.

Edited by ARMEDnPISSED

I have no idea how to perma stack them like zerg can but to do that trick you keep right lcicking a geyser with all the probes while holding shift then you let go of shift and tell them to do something but they spread out after a couple seconds >.<

lol.. Must I help you with ALL of your questions? :P

1. Select the workers your going to stack. (You can do this with ALL workers...)

2. Right click a resource. Wait for the workers to gather there. Right before they all gather there, proceeed to step three.

3. Holding Shift, right click the same resource several times, but do not spam it.

4. You can right click a different resource (While holding down shift) to make sure they are all stacked in one spot.

5. Now you can continue holding shift, and right click the enemy unit you want to attack.

If you do these things corrently, the workers will all travel to the thing you want to attack compeltely stacked. If you only need to stack them, as with most tricks maps, you simply have to hold down shift and right click in the spot you wish to travel to. The workers will then move to the spot you clicked, completely stacked. Hope this helped! Because all the other posts didn't!

lol.. Must I help you with ALL of your questions? :D

1. Select the workers your going to stack. (You can do this with ALL workers...)

2. Right click a resource. Wait for the workers to gather there. Right before they all gather there, proceeed to step three.

3. Holding Shift, right click the same resource several times, but do not spam it.

4. You can right click a different resource (While holding down shift) to make sure they are all stacked in one spot.

5. Now you can continue holding shift, and right click the enemy unit you want to attack.

If you do these things corrently, the workers will all travel to the thing you want to attack compeltely stacked. If you only need to stack them, as with most tricks maps, you simply have to hold down shift and right click in the spot you wish to travel to. The workers will then move to the spot you clicked, completely stacked. Hope this helped! Because all the other posts didn't!

The workers unstack when I tell them to go somewhere.

Edited by ARMEDnPISSED

simply right click on minerals..... and they cannot move somewhere wile stacked, unless you hit return minerals

When you enter that last command to make them all move to someplace, you only press it once, the rest you can do it three or so times, but that last command you give them, you simply hold shift and right click where you want them to go only one. If you want, I can show you later on :/

It is easy, but I thought it can be done only on Free vespene geysers :D

You can do this glitch on any resource. So long as it is not a taken vespene geyser. :D

Well Viper already told you how, but I'll tell you my version (which is almost completely the same) for the Can you do Real TRICKZ map:

1. Select your 12 probes (or more with Obliv, who cares anyway how many).

2. Hold Shift, and start clicking with Right click on the Vespene Geyser.

3. After it says "Waypoint is Full", Click it even more (with right click) with holding Shift, and make sure all probes are staring in the same direction.

4. Click on the lighter platform (with right click of course) ONCE while holding Shift. If you did it right, they'll move there stacked.

Seems like all ways to stack them have been discussed.

~Closed