Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

10,000 Post Contest

I like free money. :D

Too bad you can't win anything. 100 posts to participate.

Post 100 times somewhere else on Gc (not this topic) and then come back.

Owned. Anyways, SC2 will have a huge comp requirement. I wonder how much it will be.

Wow im sooo happy. i cant believe it i own you all (but ghozt and fish) lalala.

lol, i haven't been here because skool comps banned purgehosting :P. but it was recently unbanned on friday???/ why the hell did they un-ban it???? it weird, oh well idc, i can get on again!

I speak English sometimes gibberish

How utterly epic and unexpected. Whatever.

Anyways, you need at least 100 posts elsewhere to post in this thread!

rofl what the hell are you talking about? well bye bye. hotel time.

The next Checkpoint in this thread is 5000 posts right? Just noticing on how soon we've gone up to this point lol.

It took a very long time, actually.

Perhaps, but I don't really have a great sense of time. In matter of fact I thought today was Thursday. I woke up this morning dressed up to go to school at 6:40AM; outside waiting for the bus until 7:23AM in the drizzling rain. I went back home and turned on the TV. Good Morning America was on and I soon came to realize it was in fact... Saturday... well thats what the girl on the TV said at least...

Ouch. I have never forgotten before when it is Saturday or Sunday, but sometimes I feel like it is Thursday on Wednesday. And then I look at what lessons I have, and then I remember what day it is. :P

I like free money. :P

wow, so this is what goes on here at GC...

i dont see the point, its encouraging retarded posts.

Sweet! Another awesome thing about this site!

For Now all of you Don't post in this thread until you read the original posts. Post here again and you'll be Disqualified from winning any thing.

Ummm, can you reply to the Guess the Number thread? :P

lol in a bit i am going down stairs momentarily thats wgere the number is written

Topic close for a bit. I'm going to modify the rules a bit to accommodate the expected new members with SC2 now on the horizon.

Please stand By for the Update

Eligibility:

You must have at least 35 posts to participate in any of my contests. If you would like to participate go get 35 posts else where and then you can participate to win. If you post and i Notice you don't meet the requirements then your post will be deleted. If you continue to post you will be disqualified from participating at all.

Updated 3/21

To protect those that are trying to win the contest there are some rules to protect them. DO NOT COME IN AND STEAL THE CONTEST.

You are not eligible if you make your initial post within 50 posts of the winning posts. Simply put, If you want to win just participate. If I see you as an active poster there will be no problems. This is at my discretion.

I now put a strong emphasis on this. If your not active in the thread before this point and you start to post with in the 50 posts your posts will be deleted. I would say that you need at least 20 posts out side of the final 50 posts to any of the winning post numbers. But those 20 posts must be helping this thread to rise and you must meet other requirements stated in this thread.

Please Note that the overall post requirements have been lowered.

Please Revieve the rules section.

The part above was taken directly from there.

Please Not that this threads post count has gone down a bit. I Went through and deleted any post that mentioned any thing about x e n 0 p r o d u c t i o n s at xghozts request. He's trying to rid the site from anything about them.

New rule is now active.

DO NOT Mention any form of x e n 0 p r o d u c t i o n s. Not a short version with just his name. Nothing that has anything of the like. I added spaces so if you were to search them on the forums it will not come up.

Please note the addition to the rules thread.

I don't really understand why, but maybe I'm not even supposed to be able to. This kinda reminds me of UF, there you cannot mention GC, BWH, and any korean hacks. Well, whatever, it happens :P

lol when i first read your post with the space in "the word" I though u did that because a filter was added to block it XD.

Meh, so there is a filter. Lol :D It would be funny if someone wanted to talk about the Alien game, because there they are X3nomorphs. :P

Edited by Zhuinden

Wow, what happened while I was gone? O . o

Yea lol. Alot happened in that short period.

Wow, now I am bored.

Nah nothing serious happened, except that now we hate THEM even more. They copied something.

Bored again is I