Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dude FUCK BWHACKS

I don't care i'm reviving this shit.

I post over there and get fucking banned by stoned Pimp. Well Fuck you Stoned Pimp. Before this i felt somewhat neutral towards them. They can all go fuck each other.

if you have a problem you should talk to fish pm him or if you know his aim im him rofl. im messing if you liked to talk ill talk.

No man I just fucking hope this is april fools for them over there. If it is this is a good prank.

If it isn't i'm adding a new rule to my contest. That any one with an affiliation that posts over there will not be eligible to win. But we'll have to wait and see.

xthar got banned also, if it is a joke, they have a sick sense of humor.....

hmmm why not ban all the bwhacks ppl? or are their any over here...?

sup on this front page. ston3rpimp69 here. its no secret that im awesome at everything i do, and now that includes bein an admin. after extensive testing ive concluded that things around here get a lot less lame every time i press this ban button, so im sure ull enjoy ur stay at the new bwhacks.

<3,

ston3rpimp69

their new logo is lame and childish, that users deserves to be banned. even though i don't like bwh, he is doing shit that their rep don't deserve. whoever made him admin deserves to be banned as well.

i agree with wormy

lol im not banned but i guess thats because my acc's are different

Edited by Ruler of War

what was ur username there anyways?

Edit: nvm i did search and couldnt find i miss spelled :(

lol its sumthin theyll never find unless they do a search on my ip lol or well the user name i actually use

LCS retired because stoner pimp got admin and aka came back.

lcs was uber leet

No man I just fucking hope this is april fools for them over there. If it is this is a good prank.

If it isn't i'm adding a new rule to my contest. That any one with an affiliation that posts over there will not be eligible to win. But we'll have to wait and see.

I only have like 40 something posts...does that include me? ;(

I do have friends over there...er...more like one. xD

Lol what ever there all fags.

No, some people are still cool.

yep i agree. He should come here.

No, he's too cool for us. :-/

Okay Note: I've seen XGhozt post over there plenty times, lol

But they are all fags...like random bans and full of retards

well sooner or later they gunna piss the wrong guy off and they gunna get pwnt

I can't wait until that day...

yep the end of bwhacks ahhh cant wait

There are 2 things in BWHacks which I hate:

1. They are full of retards and they are total assholes.

2. They act like or they are gay.

My only problem with this second one is that this DOES apply to GC as well. At least it does sometimes now. It's just annoying.

To those who act gay:

IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU FUKKEN COOLER. YOU SHOW YOURSELF AS THE ABOMINATION OF NATURE, AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU DAMN COOLER. JUST WHAT THE HECK, IF YOU WOULD SUCK ONE'S COCK THEN YOU ARE BETTER? NO, YOU SHOULD JUST DIE, AND NEVER REINCARNATE.

To those who are gay:

Die please. You have no damn reason to be part of this world. You are violating the rules of nature itself, and the rules of a healthy society. Your psychological and mental things are not supposed to be. Cease all proof that this abnormality ever existed. Thanks.

Edited by Zhuinden

I only have like 40 something posts...does that include me? ;(

I do have friends over there...er...more like one. xD

No, some people are still cool.

No, he's too cool for us. :-/

So this is where you've been hiding kenshyn, i remember pming you once over at the bwhacks :wave:

There are 2 things in BWHacks which I hate:

1. They are full of retards and they are total assholes.

2. They act like or they are gay.

My only problem with this second one is that this DOES apply to GC as well. At least it does sometimes now. It's just annoying.

To those who act gay:

IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU FUKKEN COOLER. YOU SHOW YOURSELF AS THE ABOMINATION OF NATURE, AND THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU DAMN COOLER. JUST WHAT THE HECK, IF YOU WOULD SUCK ONE'S COCK THEN YOU ARE BETTER? NO, YOU SHOULD JUST DIE, AND NEVER REINCARNATE.

To those who are gay:

Die please. You have no damn reason to be part of this world. You are violating the rules of nature itself, and the rules of a healthy society. Your psychological and mental things are not supposed to be. Cease all proof that this abnormality ever existed. Thanks.

Dude Let me just state that I am not gay. But I have a Few gay friends. WHO IN THE FUCK told you that you were god and could Judge? You're Probably both Very Young and VERY IGNORANT.

You are violating the rules of nature itself, and the rules of a healthy society. Your psychological and mental things are not supposed to be
You're Parents? If thats the case your Parents should perhaps go Die? Any one who teaches they're kid to be this ignorant clearly wasn't fit to breed in the first place. If you came up with this from your own conclusions perhaps you should become gay so you can't reproduce. Please, when you come up with some legit reasons let me know.

even the ppl of BWH dont like teh appointment (some of em)

I never said you are gay. I never said any names. Although, I would never ever have a gay friend.

No one told me I am a God, but I believe I have a right to have an opinion, and to express my opinion. It is true, look it up.

If I was a God, gay people would be dead. Too bad that won't happen, because this damn world requests normal people to be more TOLERANT about what is DEVIANT and RETARDED: THE DE-EVOLUTION OF HUMANS.

If you'd really like to know, you can see my birthdate in my profile.

And, I don't know where you got that parents thing. That part with the "psychological and mental things" was trying to mean the way of thinking. Because those who are gay are abnormal. Their way of thinking is deviant. Abnormalities aren't supposed to be, so they should just eliminate all proof they existed.

It wasn't my parents who told me not to become gay and not to be tolerant with them. It was my brother. Because his ways are far more superior than what this world wants to force us to take in. He always told me not to become gay, or he will kill me (no kidding) so I have developed very racistic views on this subject. So, I would never ever become gay. I would more likely be asexual than homo or bisexual, if I wanted to be unable to reproduce, because those I will never be.

Actually, I'm heterosexual, so I doubt I would become asexual anyway.

Ignorant:

adjective

1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.

2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.

3. uninformed; unaware.

4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

I don't know why I am supposed to be ignorant as a result or reason of my statement. More like racist, or untolerant. But not ignorant. Give a valid reason why I am ignorant.

Edited by Zhuinden