Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dude FUCK BWHACKS

alright, thanks

bwhack its ok

you do realize that every single useful hack comes from BWHacks, and that this site is merely a cheap immitation of said website?

That being said; they are mostly faggots, yes, but at least they can fucking spell and type coherent sentences in english. (That was aimed at you, Cripp)

You spelled "imitation" wrong, and this thread is a month or two old. :(

ohhh fuckin owned gj ghozt lol

lol if u wanna get back at them go look up Dropdeadk9 hes got some "beef" with agentgod go look at the site its funny as hell. something about agentgod backdooring all his program and givs u the crash then the bluescreen of death :(

This thread is overkill and un-needed.

Stop posting on it.

This leads me to my next quote <_<

you do realize that every single useful hack comes from BWHacks, and that this site is merely a cheap immitation of said website?

That being said; they are mostly faggots, yes, but at least they can fucking spell and type coherent sentences in english. (That was aimed at you, Cripp)

You are a fucking idiot.

Go back to BWhacks... Or zerogamers o where ever the hell you came from (yes, even your dad's dick.)

Btw. Wtf? Imma do what you just did.... >_> Bring back a thread 2 months old.

A) I did not make a spelling error, it was a mere typo because my 'm' key sticks. (you'd know all about that wouldn’t you Ghozty ;D)

B) I did come from BWHacks, and I posted here because St0n3r has a link to this in his sig.

C) You cannot refute the truth in the statement that BWHacks actually makes decent hacks, and none of you have done shit, other than to leak AgentGOD's shitty "private" hacks; one reason legitimate websites hate you. (AgentGOD is useless)

D) Zerogamers is for faggots.

E) Asshole is one word.

F) If you can’t type coherently in English, you are an automatic asshole.

G) By all means, welcome the hack beggars; it’s the only way you'll get members; but we find it annoying to see ignorant people spill over from this site and XP and say shit like "OMG LAWL Ghoztcraft IS BETTER" and "YOU STOLE THAT HACK FROM Ghoztcraft!!1"

H) vBulliten > Invision. Period.

I) you over-complicated your skin, it looks like shit.

J) I am only here to post as myself, seeing as the finally found my multiple accounts on BWHacks; and i need to protect the ones I still have until my IP changes again. No, they can never truly ban me.

In short; I’m basically an equal-opportunity asshole; I’ll make fun of whatever website I’m on just to piss off its moronic members. It’s not like I have a problem with Ghozt or anything; we’ve talked on AIM and BWHacks and he’s a nice guy, but his website could be one hundred times better if he just banned half of you and changed the damn skin.

Edited by TheBlackParade

It seems as if people from BWHacks try to use big words to sound intelligent, and it really is quite funny.

First of all... I have had a really shitty day. I am sorry for saying that to you. Secondly... I do not care for BWHacks because they do randlomly ban people, and just flame like crazy. Welcome to the site while you cannot go to there... I hope you enjoy your stay.

Again... Im sorry... Just I came home from work and I was having the worst day of my life....

These tend to get worse...... as i work more and more

A) I did not make a spelling error, it was a mere typo because my 'm' key sticks. (you'd know all about that wouldn’t you Ghozty ;D)

B) I did come from BWHacks, and I posted here because St0n3r has a link to this in his sig.

C) You cannot refute the truth in the statement that BWHacks actually makes decent hacks, and none of you have done shit, other than to leak AgentGOD's shitty "private" hacks; one reason legitimate websites hate you. (AgentGOD is useless)

D) Zerogamers is for faggots.

E) Asshole is one word.

F) If you can’t type coherently in English, you are an automatic asshole.

G) By all means, welcome the hack beggars; it’s the only way you'll get members; but we find it annoying to see ignorant people spill over from this site and XP and say shit like "OMG LAWL Ghoztcraft IS BETTER" and "YOU STOLE THAT HACK FROM Ghoztcraft!!1"

H) vBulliten > Invision. Period.

I) you over-complicated your skin, it looks like shit.

J) I am only here to post as myself, seeing as the finally found my multiple accounts on BWHacks; and i need to protect the ones I still have until my IP changes again. No, they can never truly ban me.

In short; I’m basically an equal-opportunity asshole; I’ll make fun of whatever website I’m on just to piss off its moronic members. It’s not like I have a problem with Ghozt or anything; we’ve talked on AIM and BWHacks and he’s a nice guy, but his website could be one hundred times better if he just banned half of you and changed the damn skin.

A) Lol, sucks for you.

B) Oh, awesome, I didn't know that. I wonder what account hes under. I always thought he was pretty funny.

C) Perhaps you speak from what.. Bullshit. You don't know everyone here, so you can't say that no one here has ever made a hack or program. Because, you're wrong.

D)

E/F) No, you're an asshole if you can type in coherent english. There are more people who type in letters that end up being nicer than the ones that take the time to type out their words. Not saying that everyone is like that, but to put someone in the category of "asshole" because they are lazy bastards is pretty ignorant. In fact, I know websites that are bigger than bwhacks where the entire member database types in letters and abbreviates everything.

G) Really, I don't recall anyone saying either of those lines. Please, elaborate by providing a link.

H) Fuck vb.

I) Its my website, and its my skin. If its too complicated for your pathetic and otherwise utterly insignificant soul, then please, get the fuck out. And while your getting the fuck out, why don't you grow up.

J) So, let me get this strait, your banned from a website that your trying to support, when they obviously don't give a fuck about you. Well, neither to do we, but the point is that your spamming over here complaining about how bad we are. Dude, get a fucking life.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist. Turn off that pathetic excuse of a computer, but keep the fucked up keyboard and shove it up your ass.

How about I ban you? Have you noticed there are several skins available to the members? Or was the skin to complicated for you to find the "Skin Selector" at the bottom of every page? Heres a tip: stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. No one gives a fuck about your opinion, and its obviously not very constructive.

The world might be one hundred times better if you just accidentally pulled the trigger of a shotgun while the end was pointed in the center of your forehead. Who am I kidding, you probably couldn't figure out how to load the gun. Do us all a favor and just take a fatal overdose of your medication.

Ill be nice to those who deserve it. What makes you think your little post here will do anything at all? Your right it won't. I don't care how stupid you think my members are, but they are my members and dammit ill stand up for them. The only reason your not banned is because I enjoy owning people like who with over confidence. Go ahead, keep posting, maybe one day you might post something semi intelligent.

rofl rofl rofl you pwnt this foo. rofl Its like one of those shows that makes fun of things. rofl

rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif you pwnt this foo. rofl.gif Its like one of those shows that makes fun of things. rofl.gif

This basically proves my point right here; first of all; 'foo' is not a word, and i believe the word you're searching for is 'parody' or 'satiric comedy' and this is neither. Also; stop using the same smiley multiple times in the same post.

Also; Ghozt, I’m not defending BWH, merely saying that 'fishy' is a dumbass for thinking that St0n3r, Otaku, and Gorgamond represent all of BWH.

And they can’t ba n me; hell; they don’t even know who the fuck I am. I'll say it right now that i have at least two more accounts with over 200 posts there (that they don’t hate), and i haven’t accidentally crossed the IP's like i did with the two they banned.

My opinions may be fucked up, but people who are to lazy to fucking type correctly generally tend to be less intelligent than those who actually take the time to type out their god damned words. You are correct, typing ability has no bearing on how nice someone is; but less intelligent faggots are more annoying as you try to understand what the fuck they’re trying so say (see: Akazukin).

vB is and will always be better than Invision. Invision is horribly unorganized and no skin masks that.

Also; stop trying to mock me; it doesn’t 'hurt' and never will.

As for proof of people in either Ghoztcraft or * claiming BWH's hacks as their own, look at your host of Show Selects, someone posted a fucking banner that said "this hack was stolen from *"

I merely used Ghoztcraft in my example because i was posting here. I have seen the same type of bullshit from some of your members though.

Every site has dumbasses, yours just happens to have a high concentration; but don’t worry, XP's is MUCH higher.

I may have made some generalizations and crude remarks, and for that I apologize; continue building your site and hopefully you'll grow larger and gain more mature members.

Give me links to the (useful) programs/hacks your members have made, and I’ll stop making that particular generalization.

Edit: You added '*' to a word-filter?

Edited by XGhozt

Cmon man who are you that we have to prove any thing to you? No one ever claimed here that we were great hackers. Our site is known for haveing the biggest selection of both old and new hacks.

Hacks that you had no permission to host.

AgentGOD, Zynastor, KC, LCS, DT, and more have all said "xGhost may not host this hack" in their latest work; and yet it all ends up here.

Oh wait hang on.... you see that....it's a tear running down my cheek.

Hacks that you had no permission to host.

AgentGOD, Zynastor, KC, LCS, DT, and more have all said "XGhozt may not host this hack" in their latest work; and yet it all ends up here.

Just as a note, I'm not reading your other post, I really don't care.

But, I'll have to know that the only person in your list that I don't have permission from to host the file is AgnetGOD. Get you facts striate, foo. And, I'm currently paying kc to code ghost for me, if that means anything to you.

By the way, my name is spelled with a z.

I like boobies.

Boobies boobies boobies

Edited by BlaZeR

Ok ...... my post was realted to the topic but it got deleted but the spammer blazer did not? i can see why mine was deleted....

Ok ...... my post was realted to the topic but it got deleted but the spammer blazer did not? i can see why mine was deleted....

Dude,you're just mad cause you saw some guy naked.

Dude,you're just mad cause you saw some guy naked.

rofl

Im not mad i said that you spammed bobbies and it has nothing to do with this thread. at least mine had a valid point.

OMFG LAWL WTF H4X HOW DO I SPAMMED TOPIC WITH BOOBZ?

Anyways, this thread should just die already.

Well, at least these posts gave me an idea on what to post in the Serious Discussion. You guys are totally both my MUSE! <_<

Lol, this thread is epic. I wish I could copy it and archive it at BWHacks.

well sooner or later they gunna piss the wrong guy off and they gunna get pwnt

rofl I knwo thats going to happen =)

Dude what the fuck, this threads old.

very old and i hold its 200th post