Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Spring Break!

Well, its officially Spring Break people! I'm off for the next week or so, I'm not sure what my plans are. Does anyone have any plans? I Think I might go over to a few friends house, I dunno they always call me on the weekend about stuff. I'm sure Xthar is doing something :(

mine was last week................... sigh............................

Lol, what did you do?

mine was in the mid of march lol buuuuuuuuuut its a 3-Day weekend for me tommorows good friday

mine was the last week of march......

I have mine this week. :(

Mine won't even be a FUKKEN WEEK LONG. And it's country-wide. How sucky. They gave us 3 FUKKEN DAYS, how damn GENEROUS, INTELLIGENT and NICE they are up there in the Ministry of Education. They could have given us 4 days, and could have put it after the damn Easter. It would be Saturday Sunday and a whole week, not such a gay crap as what it is now. Anyways, from today (thursday) to next week's tuesday is the whole spring break. April 5 to 10. HOW LONG IS IT NOT?

Anyways... I have no plans for the break, what I had planned was today. It was nice to have a life, which I have 3 times a year. Sigh...

cool thing is i have 2 morrow off and the weekend. :sweat:

My break is in the end of april............

Wow! o.o I have 2 weeks of spring break + 2 weekends and a 2 day holiday 3 days after Spring Break.

cool thing is i have 2 morrow off and the weekend. :sweat:

Same here, except I have Monday off too. B)

Owned.

My break is in the end of april............

LULZ!

Mine was March 26-30.

I sat on my ass and play as many video games as possible and then helped my dad do yard stuff and fix up things around the house.

Wow! o.o I have 2 weeks of spring break + 2 weekends and a 2 day holiday 3 days after Spring Break.

I still pawn with SpringBreak.

mine was 2 weeks ago *crys* but yea i sat on my ass and played games and had butter flys because i pissed a girl off and uhhh i didn't want to go to school for the sake of my balls and them getting kicked -.-

Congratulations at pissing some girl off, what is the possibility that you had a chance with that chick? And does she look good? Is she a whore? Etc.

And you will later notice that playing games does not have any sense at all.

Edited by Zhuinden

And you will later notice that playing games does not have any sense at all.

Yes, it does make sense. I only spend time here and on video games for three reasons:

1)Get my mind off of real life problems.

2)I'm bored

3)I'm playing them with friends and having fun.

Yes, it does make sense. I only spend time here and on video games for three reasons:

1)Get my mind off of real life problems.

2)I'm bored

3)I'm playing them with friends and having fun.

I'm a computer freak. PS2 is boring unless I have Motor Mayhem back lol that game is SO wild and hyperactive with such good graphics for a game made during 2001. WOW

I'm a computer freak. PS2 is boring unless I have Motor Mayhem back lol that game is SO wild and hyperactive with such good graphics for a game made during 2001. WOW

You've never played Chrono Cross or Final Fantasy 7 for the PS1?

You're missing cinematic movies on the PS1 that they show on the Xbox andPS2 now-a-days.

I don't even know how the PS1 handled the awesomeness. If you've ever seen the Final Fantasy:Advent Children movie, that's basically how the cinematics were on the PS1 FF7 game.

ah yesss spring break :P:) i get to sleep alot

Just chilling at my comp for few days then april 15 i turn 17!! i get a car :) also going paintballing this sunday ftw!!! rofl i kinda waisted 1 day already... slept in to 5:00 pm was so pissed what a waist

lol YEAH WOOT SPRING BREAK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine won't even be a FUKKEN WEEK LONG. And it's country-wide. How sucky. They gave us 3 FUKKEN DAYS, how damn GENEROUS, INTELLIGENT and NICE they are up there in the Ministry of Education. They could have given us 4 days, and could have put it after the damn Easter. It would be Saturday Sunday and a whole week, not such a gay crap as what it is now. Anyways, from today (thursday) to next week's tuesday is the whole spring break. April 5 to 10. HOW LONG IS IT NOT?

Anyways... I have no plans for the break, what I had planned was today. It was nice to have a life, which I have 3 times a year. Sigh...

Dude, screw that. I'd just be absent for a few days and enjoy the rest of the week.

Nice dude, but I get out of school at 12:30 everyday :)

lol YEAH WOOT SPRING BREAK IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t :kekeke: :kekeke:

I get out at 12:42 :) Well, really 12:15, but i normally stay for lunch and hang with my peeps.

I did nothing but work all spring break... It sucked, and I only got a 359.94 Paycheck... 100 dollars went to pay some ones well fare check... >_>

Oh well... At least I got my computer back!

Sign in to follow this