Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

DUB font

I have been searching all over the internet for a DUB font but noone appears to have it. Maybe because the logo consists of 3 letters, but I really want one!!! So please, if you can make good fonts, make me a DUB font family!

Give us an Image of the "DUB" logo, and we'll work from there.

dub.gif

is that it??? if it is tell me and ill give it too you.

Sadly no. this is for starters. DUB own TwentyInchesStrong, DropStar, Foose and a ton more. I will post those soon. the link is in next post. I cant post them directly because Im on a PSP.

nvm. my psp is being tardo. I am going to try the computer.

nvm. my psp is being tardo. I am going to try the computer.

sorry ppl. I have to wait untill tommarrow.

If you would, could you make me some of the other DUB fonts? I will post them including DUB.

Twenty

Inches

Strong

chrome badge on black background(If possible, not to be a nag, make two versions? one chrome texture and the other normal?)

badge_tis_chrome.jpgcart.jpg

Dropstars

And could you make the capitals like the d symbol?(its not grey and white, its a shiney decal, so it should be like the words. Black)

img_0936.jpgimg_0935.jpg

DUB

dub(decal)(2).jpg

It's popular to DUB rim owners to put the size of the rims in a chromed badge on the car, thats how I want the numbers to be. From here it will be easier to look it up, but you diggin' what I'm layin' down? Plus I'll give +1 rep for each font. Please and thank you.

has this been forgotten?

Chances are yes.

Or, no one can find anything.

or nobody gives a shit...fuck da dub..the dub can kiss my ass

Yea I also looked pretty throughly and I tried Chachaing it at the same time i was looking. No luck.

I've looked there. I've looked in alot of places. There are no DUB fonts currently i guess.

lol ghozt, thats the pic that i posted.