Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Release] Cursing Disabler

This is just a little thing I made by decompiling the system.mrs. It let's you curse and say words that Gunz doesn't usually let you say. To use this, download the file and extract all the files into your Gunz directory. The download includes a modified system.mrs so you can swear, a configuration file and a backup of the original system.mrs in case you want it back or something. Now just go to Ijji and launch the GunzLauncher, it should bring up a popup that says "Update Cancelled" and it won't torrent the launcher, then you just simply click start game and you can swear all you want in the game. If you don't want to swear anymore and you want to disable it, simply delete the modified system.mrs, extract the backup system.mrs and delete the GunzLauncher configuration file. This is for NaGunz.

NaGunz - North American Gunz

Just to tell you guys, NaGunz and Ijji Gunz are exactly the same thing.

Yeah, I know what your thinking, I should've called this a Cursing Enabler, but what ever I don't care.

Oh yeah and sorry I haven't been on for a while, I've been busy.

Cursing_Disabler_.zip

Edited by Darkchaos