Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Who is wrong?

The following is a conversation that took place. Thats all the info you need to know. it takes place between two people. All i need to know is who is in the wrong. Person #1 ( the one the who started the first message) or person #2 ( the person who replys back). Tell me, because i need to know.

yeah i kinda want my heaven helmets back and id appreciate if this type of thing never happens.

You think i don't know this shit. Don't say shit like you wold appreciate if this wouldn't happen. I know that. Now your not going to get them back as your not the only one that lost all defensive items. If you don't wanna play then don't. I have said it several times. This is a testing phase and problems were bound to occur. Better it happens now rather then when i make it official and say that It's good to go.

wth is wrong with u

This line right here "id appreciate if this type of thing never happens."

You think i don't know that? You think I want your items to get deleted? Telling me you'd appreciate if it didn't happen. get the hell outta here. I don't anticipate shit like this nor do i want it to happen. We're in testing so shit like was possible, could i help it, No. Do I know not to modify items now? yes.

And you say you'd appreciate it as if you have more authority then any one else. It all about how you say shit and how it come across. Think about it. You don't like my responce cause i came across exactly the way you origanally came at me.

no i think ur ass is just pmsing. and thats weird considering your a guy.

Your an idiot. You made my ignor list. I tried explaining to you and you come up with immature shit.

What the fuck fish..

yah, i lost my defensive weapons 5 times already :).

yah, i lost my defensive weapons 5 times already :).

offtopic dude lol

Person #2 is in the wrong, but person #1 shouldn't get stuff back either...

Everyone lost it all

#2 is right.

Person #2 is in the wrong, but person #1 shouldn't get stuff back either...

Everyone lost it all

#2 isn't wrong.

When you join a beta for a real game and your items or character gets glitched, you're shit out of luck. Same thing here.

Yea let me explain this. I am not funding any one anything back. This was bound to happen did i Plan on it? No but it could have happened and it did. I did fund people 10k one time for a mistake I made. But it's pointless to do that again since the reset is so close.

And if you had of said it differently rather then comming on with the whole attitude Of " oh I'd appreciate it if this didn't happen"

Yea you and everyone else. I know this. You don't want attitude Don't give it. This is going back to I give as much respect as i receive. If you had of explained the situation and been like "I understand your testing things but i am annoyed that i am losing my items , Is there anything you could do for the time being untill the reset?" I would have had a much more respectful friendly response and perhaps would have given you items back since you made special arrangements to give me feed back on what you didn't like.

Ask Virtus he has helped quite a bit with testing and giving me feed back. Ask Kenshyn He helped me test items so I gave him a few to enjoy cause he took the time to help me out. There are a few others i'm forgetting, but chances are if you helped me you were rewarded in some way. Cause with out testers and what not there is no way I could ever get this balanced.

Now Flrich if you would respnd with something other then saying that my ass hole is Pms ing id'd appreciate it and might gain some respect back. Otherwise drop the fucking subject and just don't play The As untill it gets reset.

I will not reset the AS until I feel that I have done as much as i can to make it pretty good and balanced. If there are major fuck ups after the reset then you can dis respect me all you want cause if there are major problems after the reset then I truely didn't do my job correctly.

I meant i think #2 went overboard with the anger.

He could've been nicer about it. When I read it, it just seemed so harsh.

Even with #1's sorts selfish sounding request.

even if #2 was a little more angry than needed, it doesn't make him wrong.

Eh maybe i was but god I'm working my ass off and don't need shitty ass messages like that. No need to hide it Flirch was number 1 and I was Number 2 I'm not ashamed of it.