Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

When did this happen and Why Did I not hear about it until now...

Wow @ this SC Patch.

Starcraft Patch 1.15

Edit: I do realize Ghozt made a topic about this, but I didn't know that until after posting this...but screw it lol Incase somone didn't see it like me, they might now. And This also has the link to the SC2 Stuff...so it's not just a double Topic.

And this Article which if true....would be the Official road leading to SC2

The Official Road To SC2

Discuss.

Edited by Suteki

This is awesome, sure hope its true.

The sequel is either SC2 or Diablo III.

The one thing I hate about it is that it will be in 3D =\

Starcraft is just not a 3D type of game. And if they sue the same trigger system as WCIII, it will suck all the more so.

What it needs is all the options that WCIII has but in the SC format.

Yeah the 3D part worries me as well. I'm hoping they won't just throw crap together using a WC3 Engine.

I wonder if Blizzard even understands that the people that like WCIII and the people that like SC are of two different opinions. There are SC gamers and WCIII gamers. Not very many middlemen. Starcraft II had better resemble Starcraft if they hope to get all their old SC players back. The main part I'm worried about is the editor. That is the primary reason I don't play Warcraft III.

yeaaa sc2

I don't care if the new patch includes some cool things it will probably include a more powerfull warden like WoW in which would make hacking extremly hard.Also all the features in anni 4 wont work till like 6 months after when agent can convert it all to 1.15 patch ;(

Kerrigan was retarded I do hope she's dies but we get to watch it in Hi def while the blood squirts outta her neck :) That would pwn :)

She's pretty cool, a Bitch though lol.

Yeah I'm also worried how they would handle Reg. SC They better not like close the old servers or somthing.

Depending on what the patch does, I'm pretty sure as long as it doesn't change the values of the game pertaining to what value the hack is looking for, some of the current hacks won't be effected. But then that would be a stupid move on Blizzards part to not change them.

Kerrigan was retarded I do hope she's dies but we get to watch it in Hi def while the blood squirts outta her neck tongue.gif That would pwn smile.gif

lol!