Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Which is the best race?

Terran

bcs rape

I personally like Protoss, but Starcraft is near dead for me, except for Nexus Destroyers. That game will never get old.

I swear there is already a topic for this though...

I would like all 3. It would also depend on what the map, situation, enemy race, and what rush or strat. you want to perform most successful.

wow

you take things to far.

Im always random I think its moreabout the player then the race

i like Zerg cuz you can rush with them real ez

well i actually play, not hack so i'm not going to go with who has the best heavy armor units...However i've playn all three races in well over a thousand matches and quite a few tourneys, but i definitely think zerg is the best race, atleast for me (i have high apm) because it gives u the most versatility, you can adapt to the gameflow quite easily with zerg countering is quite easy, and if you have really high apm then its even easier to counter.

if your a beginner you probably want to start with terran, they are the most structured and easiest to learn (

thats why its the first campaign in story mode.)

toss

pshhhhhhhhh toss is teh best with a zelot rush i can do it faster then a zerg rush and kill lots more

i would say i would own you in sc...but i havent played in mad long

rofl same i gave up sc a long time ago i mostly play css and bhd and halo now

ive actually been playing warcraft3 lately...ineed to go to gamestop...get stuff for my ps2

depends how long of time u get... but bcs+detectors=gg

I would have to say terran, because tanks kick ass!!!

exspecially when you choke during fastest maps.

Air>Tanks

I say Zerg because its easy to rush but also Protoss because there so strong.

Features:

Protoss: It has shields(Recharges every second or shield barrtery), it's Carrers(Interceptors), Photon Cannons (Air and Infrantry),Dark Archon (Mind Control), Archon (It's hp for Infranty), and Dark Templars (Cloaked Permanelty.

Terran: SCV (Repair,) Halt Construction (Self Explanatory), BattleCruiser (Not good on Lockdown but it's Yamato Gun is effective. With most Hitpoints), Ghost (Nuke, Cloak, and Lockdown), Wraiths (Flying Cloaked Units), lfit off (Escape with Ground units that don't attack and if enough life escape from shooters), and Science Vessels (Irridate Zergs, Defense Matrix (Almost Imvulnerable to damages that are weak), and EMP Shockwave (Best for Archon, Dark Archon, And Carriers)

Zerg: Zerglings (Two times eat egg and 4 zerglings = the cost of one Zealot) Hydralisks (Damage is 10 , and it's morph to Lurker (Burrow)), Scourges (Damage 110 best for Capital ship (Imagining doing it on the Mothership on Starcraft 2) Also with 2 each egg), Ultralisk, As in a Archon with more life but less damage), and Guardians (It's long range and hit but slow movement).

Now choose the path you will take.

Edit:

Terran: Seige Tank( Longest Range but vulnerable again air and fast defensive infrantry that does close up range)

Protoss: Corsair (Distruption Web (Not used much but it's effective to base defense or attackers that are infrantry))

Zerg Sunken Colonies (Subterrannean Claw 40 (Great against Marines fatality at Zealots))

Now retake the path.

Edited by U54222