Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Halo 2 Vista

Is anyone going to get it? I don't have vista yet but as soon as I do I will.

Even if I had enough comp resources to actually RUN Windows Vista, I wouldn't INFECT my computer with something that is legal and yet causes more problems than a VIRUS. So, I won't get Halo 2, and I wouldn't get it even if I could run it.

Is there an Halo 2 Vista ? :s

The only difference is two new maps and a Map Editor.

And of all games to actually WORK on VISTA, it would be Halo 2.

Would I buy Vista for Halo 2 PC? No.

I'm going to get it when it comes out :P

I think I am going to waite a while before I get vista. Just until some of the bugs are worked out. Also in 4 years they will have another window production anyway. I like to compare XP to Vista like 98 to 2000. Not a big difference. However when XP came out it blew them out of the water! So I will probably waite until the next upgraded version comes.

I think I am going to waite a while before I get vista. Just until some of the bugs are worked out. Also in 4 years they will have another window production anyway. I like to compare XP to Vista like 98 to 2000. Not a big difference. However when XP came out it blew them out of the water! So I will probably waite until the next upgraded version comes.

windows xp has been out since 2001...its been like 6 years...PLus Vista isnt even that bad..i was using vista all summer and it was actually pretty nice...Just had difficulties doing easy shit though...like messing with connection settings and what-not.

There is a halo2 crack to load halo 2 on windows xp.