Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Weirdest Question Ever

Okk. I have been thinking for 4 days before asking this, here on the GC forum. But I thought: Well, why not?

So, there are some people who for example say: "She's got a really nice ass."

So, the question is: What the hell are the aspects of what ass is good and what is not? I just haven't got the SLIGHTEST idea. What is its relativity based on, what is it compared to? I couldn't find out by myself, so I doubt I could.

Everyone has diffrent tastes. Some ppl like huge asses, others like flat ones. Some like ones that stick out, others don't. As for me, I like neither, a like your normal ass that is "normal" looking. However, I am not an ass guy, I'm a face guy.

If you see some girls ass, and its like .. perfect.

You will know.

Lets take this for example:

What ass would you prefer?

http://www.track15.com/images/blog/031223_perfect_ass.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/fat6mack/fat20ass.jpg

Click at your own will, found by google images.

Gotta love living in California.

i cant believe this is a thread :|

Indeed it is a thread.

Anyways, thanks XGhozt, I'll keep that in mind :)

Even though I won't tell whether one has a "perfect" ass or not, because that is one of the least important things in my opinion. That is why I didn't know.

i cant believe this is a thread :|

LMFAO!

Anyway, I too am a face guy, and a little bit of ass too, but it's not needed xD

yeah dude its about the face imo...a nice body is a plus

I think it's mostly about personality....And a bit about the face and body.

When guys say, "She has a nice ass" they usually mean it's mildly big and has a perfectly roundish curve to it.

Yea Looks do definatly play a roll but if the chick has a great personality but is lacking looks that would be fine for me. I have yet to find a girl that i connect with more then on a friends level. But at this time in my life I'm content and really don't think i could be a good Boy friend atm. But if it were to happen i would try. I'm a firm beleiver that if it happens it's for a reason and if it ends, then it wasn't meant to be.

But um yea i'll find my example of a perfect ass. Erm Perfect body all around in my opinion. It gets no hotter then Stacey Kiebler. She is a fucking walking breathing goddes

stacy-keibler-2.jpg

stacy_keibler_1_ps1.jpg

Ah, a nice breath of fresh ass. That is the vision of a perfect ass :)

when someone has a nice ass..it means they have a nice ass..if their ass has like veins and dimples,and hair all over it then it isnt nice...but to me a nice ass is a nice big juicy ass:)

41869737-L.jpg

thats a nice ass.

yes...that is

for more pics like that and more join my gentleman's club.

a nice ass is one that fills up the pants nice, but not to the point where your ass sticks out so far that it messes up your posture (you see it in a lot of teen black girls, where certain parts have gotten bigger but they are still really short.)

http://www.webwombat.com.au/lifestyle/fash...ages/alles4.jpg <also like sexiest girl ever.