Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

nice parents

ok i dont want this a spam thread so i will turn this into a question. witch of your parents you think is "cooler" your mom or your dad or who ever takes care of you. i would like to say my mom because dad does jack shit and let my punishment go early because of all my naggin. XD but anyway thats not why i pick her, she does every thing for me my dad does not help out at all.

my question witch parent is "cooler" and if this was a topic already sorry >.<.

id say my dad since like your dad my mom does jack shit lol

My dad, he's the funniest person I know and I've only seen him get pissed off twice. He supports what I do and always does more then he should.

Uhmmmm. My mom. She's better at taking care of us, and she's the one that drives us around compared to my dad.

Parents shouldn't be judged by "coolness" but for the sake of your "coolness" question. Ill participate.

I live with my birth mother, and a step dad. I am very grateful for both parents. I was never raised to be spoiled, I am well mannered and treat adults and elders with respect. Although I do respect my father more then my mother because of his actions, he is the center of the family. He is the wisest and the smartest man I know. This does include professors and teachers. His other son, is 28, he has already been a professional dancer, and now he teacher as a professor at a space program.

By the time I was in first grade, I knew how to do Algebra, end result. I did not go to third grade. By fifth grade my reading level suppressed college level.

And for that I thank my dad, So yeah my dad is the "cool" parent.

My mom is because i pretty much hate my dad.....

My mom is nicer

my dad is a dick :)

Parents shouldn't be judged by "coolness" but for the sake of your "coolness" question.

Agreed, and WOW algebra in the first grade you must of been extremely smart... What the fuck happened to you :).

Nice nerco. It came to my mind because you always here teenagers go "My moms being a bitch again." But yea...

My mom is to nice for me to get mad at her.

A dad is a real role model. You need a hardass in your life, you need to learn to become real men and face problems head on, Mom cannot teach that.

I disagree Ares, my mom has always taught me "they push you, you punch them". Also a you don't need a dad to be a hardass to get you tough, sometimes a friend or a coach are good examples. But I do agree dads are great role models in most cases.

My mom because she didn't leave me.

My dad: he gets up, goes to work, works his ass off for IBM, comes home, drives 4 kids around, and makes dinner. Mom is a bit more lazy...

I disagree Ares, my mom has always taught me "they push you, you punch them". Also a you don't need a dad to be a hardass to get you tough, sometimes a friend or a coach are good examples. But I do agree dads are great role models in most cases.

I apologize I did not mean to send the vision of all mothers not being able to be a good role model for a boy(man).

I have different views as to what a man should be like, and what qualities he should possess to be, a man.

Most of you would disagree but it is how I was raised.

My mother was always there to comfort me and nurture me, while my father made me into a man. Showed me what was right and to stand up for myself. He made me wise and showed me what it truly means to respect, and be respected.

My mother used to be there to give me comfort, my father was there to yell at me for anything I did wrong, in the end I say they are both fucking idiots, and the reason why I'm the way I am is because of how I made myself end up. They suck as parents, both of them. Neither of them are "cool".