Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Who Wants The New Zero Come And Have It

there is no zero out for 1.13f

there is no zero out for 1.13f

Not that i know of but if there is one out ill be sure to hav it but they need to update it

idiots rofl

Man if i were one of the people who bought zero gold id be pist for them not updatin it

idiots rofl

Man if i were one of the people who bought zero gold id be pist for them not updatin it

hey lol dude i told my friend to dl that it scared the fucking shit outa him rofl

Lol this sh*t is to funny...y would you think its the truth...aint it a lil to obvious

man every time I think a pointless thread will die, here it comes back to life...LOL

zero is not updated yet guys, but some of the features i hear it's gonna have sound nice

thanks bro...I just think that it is funny when n00bs crap their pants "oh my god the new zero miraculously appeared before my eyes! LOL

Ahah. Ahaha. You're funny.

thanks bro I appreciate it. I guess perma needs to get off of his butt and get zero up. All of his subscribers are gonna get pissed quick. Some of the features that are being talked about sound cool, but I will believe it when i see it.

All of the well known hacks are updated except zero.! LOL