Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Trojan on RTOH.dll

i detected a trojan on the RTOH.dll. is it anything i should worry about?? or should i just ignore it becuz of the hack?

post-4873-1180374289_thumb.jpg

Edited by bboydanny

delete it and get vip and get ghozt dll cause rto sucks balls and it cause starcraft error and it can be detected by warden where ghozt.dll cannot

I agree. When I loaded RTOH Into my starcraft, my avast detected a Trojan. I deleted the hack immediately and had no hesitation to move to chest. Please, get rid of it. I believe they backdoored the hack.

psh yeah get vip or apply for clan or something and get hacks like them.

Clan Members no longer have VIP Access...

ooo thats a good thing didnt want some nobody coming to clan to get vip that i and many other vips payed for. staff memebers?

English Pl0x

Anyways, I'm a Staff Member and I have access to the VIP skin but not to the VIP-Only things.

the hack aint backdoored your just all idiots....

The hack is 100% safe. Stop posting Trojan shit about it. It's safe.

LOL ZOMG I JUST FOUND OUT RTOH.DLL STANDS FOR REAL TIME OWNAGE HACK. LMAO. HAHAH. MAN AM I DUMB.

Wow lol congratulations.

And yes, those who are still whining about the "trojan" that is in RTOH don't even deserve the free access to it. As it's just a false alarm, but nooo... They don't even realize that LITRIM and Oblivion had such problems as well, with Kaspersky.

it really doesnt matter now. You can now see if someone is hacking now with what blizzard did with recieving a loss in your rec now.

the trojan in the hack doesn't do anything i think.

[/quote

i come with a keylogger :/ once i downloaded it i got losses on my account at least i think so

i detected a trojan on the RTOH.dll. is it anything i should worry about?? or should i just ignore it becuz of the hack?

how did u delete the trojan? because i have one

Edited by speedskater

*Sigh* The hacks have a problem. You cannot hack and win... All antiviruses say hacks are viruses.... Bleh. Like CT's also come up as hacks.

Get used to it... The program injects stuff into the memory, thats what sets it off.

Please Close.

its safe RTOH is safe small little virus in it to remove it just dl a progran and delete it or download Ghost.dll private version thats the best hack i think but i still use RTOH lol

i already know that ,

but never feelt to post a thread about it ... no one should listen :D ?

no RTOH isnt clean, it causes crashes and i think it has given me a virus.

this is also a dead topic nexus please read when the last post was made.

it causes crashes and i think it has given me a virus.

this is also a dead topic nexus please read when the last post was made.

He didn't respond with nonsense, therefore the thread is still relevant to him, and Maybe others, and the answer was not clear, so even if he did read it, he didn't get an answer.

RTOH is clean don't listen to any of these other people, if they got a "virus" from this then they didn't download it from a reliable source. (Ghoztcraft is a reliable source and if you didn't download it from here it's in the Downloads section if you care to re download it) As for the Crashes it may cause, those would be programing errors that are solely Starcraft related, and the worst that would happen is Starcraft may close or "crash" with an error. The "Crashes" won't hurt your computer as a result from them. And all you have to do is simply restart Starcraft.

And yes if you are wondering, I have it on my computer, and have had it for Months. I'm not just saying it's clean just to say it. However it is your own choice what you download.

Hope that helps.

You might also mention the fact that RTOH has crazy debuging protection to protect itself from being reversed. This usually results in people getting the BSOD after a crash. The hack thinks you just tried to debug it, or SC's process resulting in RTOH crashing itself, Starcraft, as well as your computer.

I have never got a BSOD from crashing with RTOH. Maybe either my comp is Supah-Awesome or you guys are doing something wrong.

i still dont know why someone hasnt closed this topic