Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

make me a Display pic & a siggy

hey guys i think you would all agree that i need a new display pic and since i no longer have photoshop i cannot do it so i would like u guys to make 1 for me there is only 1 requirement there must contain a pic of cloud (from advent Children) in the pic other that that no rules just remember its an avatar it needs to be about the size of the current 1 i have kk thx

i also want the same thing for my siggy but size does not matter

lets see what j00 guys can do :P

... uhhh guys come on i said plz i mean shit... the least u can do is say fuck you

1st you double posted boo....... and second ask div to make you a siggy ...... so he dont blow the shit out of it...

i did double post but the posts 1 24 hrs apart so poo on u -.- and i guess u guys could make me a siggy 2

... uhhh guys come on i said plz i mean shit... the least u can do is say fuck you

Are you begging to be mistreated?

Are you begging to be mistreated?

he is the guy that starts trouble with people he dont like then if they treat him like shit then he can ban them Opps..... i mean hope you get a sig ruler.

I see.

rofl OWNED OWNED.

he is the guy that starts trouble with people he dont like then if they treat him like shit then he can ban them Opps..... i mean hope you get a sig ruler.

umm wtf? i got mod like a cpl weeks ago, and gfx mod cant ban ppl...or if we can i didnt know about and therefore never have. I really only get pissed at people when they make a fat piece of shit and then call themselves amazing, or the ones that think its cool to make a sig in 2 minutes and display it as actual art. i dont rip on Z, Flirch, Snoo, or most of the others, you guys just remember when i do rip on the ppl like magic bitch, xthar for his c4d use and i dont really go off on him, more of just teasing him, and whoever that kid was that posted last.

Here, I fixed one small little issue in ur picture... Now its perfect!

images.jpg

...... fish uhhhh lol

pros559 stfu u dont know wtf u talkin bout 1 IM NOT GAY 2 JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE DOESN'T MEAN U HAVE TO PUT UR SUPPORT FOR GAYS IN THE SIGGY fish made

well shit he started it = \

HAHAHAH I should edit your profile and put that as your sig, rofl

sig

untitleduh2.png

well shit he started it = \

WHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'(

>_> <_<

Come on, take a chill pill don't be all OMFG@!!!!!~!~!~1``1``1` oneoneone@1`

I mean it was all in good humor... Lol... Why you so defensive over that???????? xD

Seriously though man, chill. Its cool...

ooo thx winkey i like >.> it actually has war in it lol creative ill add it now if any 1 has any other imges that dont have anything stupid in them i will take a look at them any add them later take in mind that i still need a new display pic

Fuck you.

1st you double posted boo....... and second ask div to make you a siggy ...... so he dont blow the shit out of it...

It doesn't count as a double post if you make it one-two days apart. Nub

What a stupid request, lmao..

http://images.google.com/images?q=avatar

I love you. rofl rofl rofl rofl

...... fish uhhhh lol

pros559 stfu u dont know wtf u talkin bout 1 IM NOT GAY 2 JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE DOESN'T MEAN U HAVE TO PUT UR SUPPORT FOR GAYS IN THE SIGGY fish made

Lawl. I love you more Ruler.

HAHAHAH I should edit your profile and put that as your sig, rofl

No, that'd make you a lamer, and this site doesn't like lamers. :'(

WAIT RULER USE THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/Kenshyn_/bush.jpg

Since I know you hate Bush. <_<

Well.. You requested something from Final Fantasy soo.. I made ya a sig w/ Cloud on it. Lemme just touch it up a lil bit and I'll upload it..

Ruler-Cloud2.jpg

Brushing Galore rofl I'm not satisfied with this so I'll make another sig momentarilly...

umm wtf? i got mod like a cpl weeks ago, and gfx mod cant ban ppl...or if we can i didnt know about and therefore never have. I really only get pissed at people when they make a fat piece of shit and then call themselves amazing, or the ones that think its cool to make a sig in 2 minutes and display it as actual art. i dont rip on Z, Flirch, Snoo, or most of the others, you guys just remember when i do rip on the ppl like magic bitch, xthar for his c4d use and i dont really go off on him, more of just teasing him, and whoever that kid was that posted last.

was not talking about you i was talking about ruler of war.... anyway i guess thats a nice siggy ruler lol

Ruler-FinalFan.jpg

I like this one better <_<

Image Placement + Filtering FTW!!

jeez z i love em lol ima use both lol

any 1 wanna shoot for a display pic next?