Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Robot Rage

This is a pretty addicting game. Battle across the globe. Make and build and even customize your robot. Get SuperWeapons and sign up for the World Wide Robot Rage League.

My robot name is "Hydralisk". If you want to play me, go to the lobby after your done buying weapons and shit and find me at United States-EAST.

http://miniclip2.shockplay.com/robotrage/rearmed/default.php

Imma try this game

Isn't this that very lame game in which the only way to kill your opponent to generate lag and make him fall out of the map, because with your stupid robot you cannot push them attack them or almost anything but roam them with the spiky things on your robot's front side? Because if it is, then I have played with this before. Too bad I have no account now, because if this really IS that one then my acc was deleted about half year ago. After 21 days if you don't log in your acc is deleted.

Isn't this that very lame game in which the only way to kill your opponent to generate lag and make him fall out of the map, because with your stupid robot you cannot push them attack them or almost anything but roam them with the spiky things on your robot's front side? Because if it is, then I have played with this before. Too bad I have no account now, because if this really IS that one then my acc was deleted about half year ago. After 21 days if you don't log in your acc is deleted.

I'm not talking about the OLD one. There is a new Robot Rage. Much better.