Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Design the Ghoztcraft t-Shirt

Errrrr. I'm a noob at this. But it DOES look like copy/paste work. ^^;; Sorry!

Heh, good try, but no copyrighted images. All of those... not a chance.

I know I have been saying this for like a year now but I am brainstorming on one. If I do create one believe me it will be epic before I post it.

And I coulda sworn I posted an entry for another thread like this one :/

Yeah I think there was another thread. I am going to try and find it.

here are my first designs

ghoztcraftbackcopybe5.jpg

ghoztcraftcopyjz2.jpg

i think the top one should go on the front, and the bottom one on the back, i didnt bother about shoulder ones, as, i believe it would look better if they just stayed plain

lmao? Did you use MsPaint to make those uber designs? Because if you did, that is impressive.Especially how you didn't even clean up the Counter-Strike and Starcraft logos. Real Professional there. Honestly, Wouldn't you be embarrassed to wear that shirt? Not only is it the gayest and nerdiest shirt in the world, but it is the most poorly done shirt as well.. Kthxbia.

LOL SUP PLUTOMIC!

i had chose those pics as they are the games advertised on the site, and seeing as they are also the main games that are used for hacks and stuff like that.

btw, i did that using photoshop cs2, i cant help that the Protos and starcraft pics look shit, as i couldnt find any better ones, i could only seem to get my hands onto starcraft 2 pics.

at least i had the guts to post something, i havnt seen anyone else post any pics yet

I've posted this a long time ago. :/ "Mr. Showoff" >_>

GC%20T-Shirts%2002.png

Yeah don't think that you are the only one.

There's other threads which i've posted in... I dunno what XGhozt is doing, he said he'd make something with it... iono. :D

BTW, it doesn't matter how shitty or how good these look, they use copyrighted images. It won't work.

Well if XGhozt hasn't done anything with it yet maybe I shouldn't continue this shirt thing . . . ?

Edited by Zar

viper your so harsh!:(

No just realistic

Nah he got it up on cafepress and everything. I'd continue if i were you. :(

a project that got lost in Ghoztcraft history reviving this thread because i want a damn GC SHIRT!!!!

Me too

Maybe I should get on this one . . . again.

Edited by Zar

Lol again

Lol. :P

Maybe you should make it, then give it to me so i can give it to Ghozt for a free shirt.

That i'll never wear in public. :P

I would probably maybe...ish get a shirt and if I do I'd never go outside with it on. Also I believe zar doesn't have VIP this could be his chance :P

23595249.jpg

40090641.png

Like this but with more effects

Then on the back it would say Ghoztcraft.net gaming made easy :P Kinda corny huh?

Edited by Zar

Lol "I am Easy" is that like a WoW slut? :P

BTW, there's kinda a line where your character glow thingy ends. It's kinda weird.

Lol "I am Easy" is that like a WoW slut? :P

BTW, there's kinda a line where your character glow thingy ends. It's kinda weird.

are you a noob? god.... lame.

lol I still can't believe no one has done anything about this yet XD

I've never played WoW before? O_o