Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bruting bots and taking them over?

DOES ANY1 KNOW HOW TO TAKE OVER BOTS ON B.NET

BRUTE THE BOT AND TAKE IT OVER.

IF ANY1 DOES I WILL TELL THEM WHERE TO FIND IT BUT U NEED TO BRUTE 3 BOTS FOR ME.

Edited by TT11

you need access to their computer or full access to the bot, but to get bot access you need computer access...

lol there are ways to take over the bot if it was set up improperly, or if it's owner is a noob. Fortunately most people don't know how.

make a new name get the guy to trust u lots get him to give u access then (if command is . ) do .set (other user name) to 1 less access than he gave u sine 99.9% of ppl dont check the logs of their bot OR the access list said guy will never know what happend and how ur other name got access or just do .designate (your name) then .set pass (bla bla bla) then .quit but thats if the trigger of the bot is . (note this is for stealth bot) most common used bot on bnet

lol, they can always just disconnect the bot.

You cannot hack a bot, unless you gain remote access to the owner's computer. Or, you could DDoS the person, and that would send the bot offline for a few minutes.

if any1 wants to no i no a place where u can get a bruter but it dont work for me.

msg me and i will tell u but u got to brute a bot that i want.

if any1 wants to no i no a place where u can get a bruter but it dont work for me.

msg me and i will tell u but u got to brute a bot that i want.

Of course it didn't work for you, it isnt possible. PM me the link, I want a look at this.

i know where i can get a bruter although it maynot be the best i can get it lol

While i do not know how to brute or who you want to brute.

I'm pretty sure I'm on the list >_>

Different bruters are made for different jobs. Some bruters have to be made specifically for that job. I was messing around with them last night because I was bored. I couldn't figure anything out, so I'd just get someone to make one for you, wait until you can make one, or keep looking...

It would be rather hard to log into that bot using a bruter because Bnet will IP Ban you for connecting to their servers for too long. You'd need a list of proxies as big and as long as the hacking dictionary list that you'd be using...

hmm since we talking about brute.... well uh does ne 1 have a program to brute rar archives?