Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Undetected Cs; Cs S Cheats 6.1.07

www.cheat-project.com

Below are a few of the cheats available for Half-Life and Half-Life 2 mod's ( CS, CS:S, DoD, DoD:S, TS, NS, etc). Proper hack installation, suggestions, and support can come from this forum, but its always discussed at planetmayhem's forum ( this ensure's up-to-date information ).

Counter-Strike 1.6:

Edited by CampStaff

rofl there more cheats then that that arnt vac banned i got all those

and you missing these cheats for css

mist v10

fknowned

those are the best ones for css

You guys can add them to the downloads if you want to.

there more cheats then that that arnt vac banned i got all those

and you missing these cheats for css

mist v10

fknowned

those are the best ones for css

There are cheats out yes that have not been vac banned as of May 29th. But you must relieze this one truth.

When VAC updates, new cheats CAN become detected, but your account will not be banned for another 3 - 21 days

We monitor what VAC does, and if it updates.

So your " List " of cheats that you have, may or may not be the up-to-date list that we currently have. You "may" be using a cheat that is detected, but have not been banned because, VAC waits 3 - 21 days to ban your account.

As for Mist v10, I believe this is not a public cheat. I do believe this cheat is made for subscription only, is it not?

As for *, my group does not support "rippers" or sites that do support "ripping" of other persons work. I have it on great authority that the uploader at FkN is a admin at DawkCheats.. a site that rips other cheats and claim it as their own. This I know first hand. Therefore, its not on our "recommended" list.

fknowned is awesome : D! i havent used mist yet :\ nice list tho

i use mist and its great fknowned i got it form there site thank you and i know this as well i watch vac closely and trust me if i where to get banned it would had happen a long time ago i know what im doing i arnt fucking dumb you ass and as for darkcheats as far as i know there getting shut down as of 3 months from now so dont even worry i know what the fucking im doing as for mist

is sub but im am the one that crak it and i know the owners of msxsecurity and im allowed to use it on any terms i know what im doing

Steam was updated yesterday, so most likely all public hacks are detected. Id be careful/cautious ;) and play it smart

i use mist and its great fknowned i got it form there site thank you and i know this as well i watch vac closely and trust me if i where to get banned it would had happen a long time ago i know what im doing i arnt fucking dumb you ass and as for darkcheats as far as i know there getting shut down as of 3 months from now so dont even worry i know what the fucking im doing as for mist

is sub but im am the one that crak it and i know the owners of msxsecurity and im allowed to use it on any terms i know what im doing

Ok.. take a breath.. breathe.

Mist is a pay-for cheat. Yes, and watching VAC is a good thing. I am glad you do this, for your accounts sake. Plus, I hear Mist is a good cheat, so you should have no worries.

I don't think you are a " i arnt fucking dumb you ass ", and I am not a dumb ass. Please, I do not wish this to be a name calling event. Lets please stick to the topic of undetected cheats and leave it as that.

Steam was updated yesterday, so most likely all public hacks are detected. Id be careful/cautious tongue.gif and play it smart

This sir, is where you are incorrect. I respectfully wish to educate you on what happens on a Update, and what happens when VAC updates.

• If Steam will update "Platform Files" only, this does not go toward detections. It is //supposed// to make Steam function better

• If Valve will update "Half-Life Engine", this changes the whole hacking community; its because of this cheaters will spam for their hack to work.

• If VAC updates, this is where the definitions change and their database is updated as to any and all public cheats and their hooking methods as well as crc's of each. This is where the "bans" come in play.

So, just because "Steam" updated, does not mean you will become detected. You have to see (and my group monitors this) a VAC update.

Ask for more information on each of these methods in a separate post plz, I want to save this thread for Cheat related posts.

Edited by CampStaff

This sir, is where you are incorrect. I respectfully wish to educate you on what happens on a Update, and what happens when VAC updates.
  • If Steam will update "Platform Files" only, this does not go toward detections. It is //supposed// to make Steam function better

• If Valve will update "Half-Life Engine", this changes the whole hacking community; its because of this cheaters will spam for their hack to work.

• If VAC updates, this is where the definitions change and their database is updated as to any and all public cheats and their hooking methods as well as crc's of each. This is where the "bans" come in play.

So, just because "Steam" updated, does not mean you will become detected. You have to see (and my group monitors this) a VAC update.

Ask for more information on each of these methods in a separate post plz, I want to save this thread for Cheat related posts.

Wrong ;)

Again, plz save this post for relevant cheat discussion

Edited by CampStaff

mist is getting updated today whooooooooo and from what i hear they where able to get noclip back its bean like the longest time since i have heard any hack useing no clip i thought it was cool and again yes it is pay but only once then you can dl as much as you want some one got em a life time one there so i dont need to worrie

I'm not flaming your thread, I was just posting a little warning for everyone to be careful :P And I never said that it was 100% the hacks are detected, "most likely" doesn't mean 100%

And its still possible for Valve to detect cheats after a Steam Update, I've seen it happen numerous times ;)

Plus it's common sense after an update, being Steam or Valve, not to use hacks that have been out before the patch, because you never know :P It's best to wait and let the guinea pigs out there with no brains keep using them and see if they end up getting banned :P

Steam can be tricky sometimes ;)

**EDIT**

And PS: :P I saw your original post before you edited it

Oh and CampStaff, I'd like to inform you and claim my victory, by officially announcing that people have begun to get banned for using these public hacks that you have posted above. Let me quote some people from the my forums :D

Am Banned

Used Latest Pizza Patch and Royal Aimbot PUblic

Hey guys, i'm banned

and the only hack i use is project VDC 2.09, looks like it's detected.

Someone give me a free steam account??

PM me.

please :'(

Now, what was it you were saying before that hacks dont get detected by just a steam update?

Thank you :kiss:

Now, what was it you were saying before that hacks dont get detected by just a steam update?

Sir, my first post shows no mention of VDC:ReDuX under Counter-Strike 1.6. Your quote for that game/cheat is unrelated.

As for the Counter-Strike:Source Cheats Pizza Patch and Royal Hack, I've not had time to look into either of them ( wonderful weekend here w/ nice weather, found time to get out the house and play ). I will look into these claims and report back here.

Thank you though myg0t for your report, all information, be it detection reports or what have you, help others to remain unbanned.

Update:

new version of SSW (2.3 -> 2.4)

new version of biola Public Edition (A -> :P

removed Pizza Patch (detected memory hack)

campstaff whats your sites name?

The site is called planetmayhem.org. I also am involved at vacdisabled.net ( maker of cheats for counter-strike), and cheat-project.com ( our cheat database )

Update:

Added A Basic Hack v1.1

Added IloveIt 2.3

Added Deep3rd

Updated Hypnotick Hook (v0.6 -> v1)

Updated GLCmdHack (v1.7.0 -> v1.7.0.2)

Removed Simple Far ESP (detected)

Warning: With the recent HL2 Engine update, All "legal" cheats ( termed as Material Wallhacks, or Texture Maphacks ) can now get you kicked from the server. The new update makes sure, if on sv_pure 2, your files EXACTLY match that of the server. A setting of sv_pure 1 may also have your client kicked.

Update:

Added A Basic Hack v1.1

Added IloveIt 2.3

Added Deep3rd

Updated bi0la v1.0 Public (B -> C)

Updated Hypnotick Hook (v0.6 -> v1)

Updated GLCmdHack (v1.7.0 -> v1.7.0.2)

Removed Simple Far ESP (detected)

Warning: With the recent HL2 Engine update, All "legal" cheats ( termed as Material Wallhacks, or Texture Maphacks ) can now get you kicked from the server. The new update makes sure, if on sv_pure 2, your files EXACTLY match that of the server. A setting of sv_pure 1 may also have your client kicked.

Update:

Added BelESP (v1.0 -> v1.1)

Updated Hypnotick Hook (v1 -> v1.1.4 -> v1.1.8)

Removed Super Simple Wall v2.4 (detected)

Removed Royal Hack v 1.d (patched)

Update:

Added BelESP (v1.0 -> v1.1)

Added and Updated PixelBot (v1.0 -> v1.4)

Added and Updated Super Simple Wall (v2.5 -> v2.51)

Updated Hypnotick Hook (v1.1.8 -> v1.4.3)

Updated ILoveIt (v2.3 -> v2.5)

Updated HL2Hook (pub.13.0.3.1 -> pub.13.0.3.2)

Updated CSS Cheat (v.1 - > v.2)

Pinned.

Sorry, been away on vacation.

Update:

Added Apocalypse Hook 0.8.7

Added Holzed 1.2

Added Simpel CrossESP 1.0

Added and Updated I LoVe iT CSS (v1.0 -> v1.3)

Updated ILoveIt (v2.5 -> v2.6)

Updated HL2Hook (pub.13.0.3.2 -> pub.13.5.2)

Updated BelESP (v1.1 -> v1.3)

Removed Bonsai (detected)

Edited by CampStaff

Good contributions man thx alot.

Due to the Steam Client update, be careful what cheats you use.

Stop using any till we locate what is detected after this update.

Edited by CampStaff