Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Fastest Possible Map VIP

Fastest Possible Map VIP

Version: 1

Author: --

Category: Starcraft Maping

Screenshot:

img-411-1252658274_thumb.png

Description:

THE Best Fastest Map you will ever play. 50 Minerals per base, as well as 8 geysers. Improved base layout for more competitive play.Brought to you by VIP Productions.

Fastest Possible Map VIP is indeed THE fastest map ever. Improved base layout and design, as well as perfect base alignment helps this map take off at blinding speed. The map will automatically give you a Nuclear Explosion sound when it has finished downloading onto your computer.

Brought to you by VIP Productions.

Download The File

Submitted by ViperGTSR3g, on Jun 4 2007, 12:43 PM

Edited by ViperSRT3g

This is seriously the best Fastest Map Ever. Especially if you're Terran. ;)

And the map isn't rigged, I don't like rigging maps. It's meant for speed, not those no rush massing stuff.

This map is sick.

how does it make it faster (just wondering so dont go yelling at me on how im such a dumbass) and i downloaded it and im kinda stuck so if u dont mind helpin me out

Edited by speedskater

What about this fastest map I saw with about 3 100 stacked minerals at each base with the most perfect ever layout ever made with 12 gas at each base everything 99.9 to 100% well balanced?

PS: I don't have map anymore because I don't have StarCraft anymore.

What about this fastest map I saw with about 3 100 stacked minerals at each base with the most perfect ever layout ever made with 12 gas at each base everything 99.9 to 100% well balanced?

PS: I don't have map anymore because I don't have StarCraft anymore.

First off you don't EVER need 300 mineral patches at each base because you can't even make that many workers.

Second, this map only has 50 mineral patches per base.

Third, it's aligned perfectly to each other so that every single base is exactly alike in area space, as well as coressponding distances between base entrance, main building, etc. Black areas around the Vespene Geysers prevent workers from spawning on the outside of the geysers. Increases amount of gas productivity by about 15-20% in some cases. The map comes in two versions. The version here is the, what I like to call, KOTH version (King of the Hill) because your main building is on higher terrain than on the rest of the map. This increases vision radius, as well as terrain advantage for the main building. The second version I made is the exact opposite. The main building is recieving the disadvantage of the terrain being lower than the rest of the map, resulting in a defensive disadvantage toward defensive measures. As well as a complete lack of vision (Except for Zerg because of Overlords).

Fourth, the map introduces auto download detection letting you know exactly when you have downloaded the map (Creates a nuclear explosion sound) for those of you who don't use hacks at all. Helps since there are no download statuses in this patch.

Fifth, the map also introduces new strategies because your able to build anywhere on this map. Even though there are black areas that units cannot travel on, buildings can till build on them. (Slightly in favor of Terran as they can fly their buildings around)

well i downloaded it and now kinda stuck do i just look for it like i would for i game i would want to host

Where's the really big version of this map? That was beyond amazing. I lost my copy. -.-

OH MY GOD UBER BUMP! Good job Viper, never thought it was possible lol.

Really still is the best map ever.

I'm proud of how many people downloaded it though :3

Views: 5,564 | Downloads: 4,342

It'a meant for facing other players (It's Terrain Scripting prevents computers from being able to do much), the resource collection has been made to harvest resources faster, and the bases are all perfectly aligned and identical. Unlike all the other fastest maps there the bases are all crooked and f*cked up. You're also able to build anywhere in this map. Your not limited to building only on "land". This allows for different rushing strategies as it makes it easier for opponents to sneak workers and buildings into your base will still maintaining a single entrance set up for each base.

If only I still played Starcraft and raped Koreans on their own server with this map...

Ah, the good ol' days.