Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

15 Lucky members

First 15 people to Pm saying "HOOK ME UP" as the title will get the following: 100 of each Unit type (Attack,Def,Spy,Sentry) An Item Of your Choice( Please Specify in the pm) and 100 Million Ghozt Points into a Wealthy Bank account.

To be eligible you must have an account in the AS and to claim the points you must have at least a common bank account.

The Item Can Consist of any Upgrade or Item in the Armory. You may not Choose an Elite Bank account.

Also i suspect I will get an Influx of PM's So please Bare with me as if you are one of the 15 i will get to you. Please Be patient as i have to edit each account individually.

PM'S THAT DO NO SAY HOOK ME UP IN THE TITLE WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE 15.

Your Decision is final. The item you tell me in the PM is what you get. No changing the mind. IF you forget to mention an items then you miss out.

After I have all the Pm's i will post a Screen shot of the 15 members.

I pm'ed

same here =D

Those that sent me Pm's and can't read.......learn to read and try again. This is only to certain members lol.

Lol, I corrected it didn't I? >.<

Edited by Ignite

I did it right?

If you recieved a Responce from me then your fine.

i have a suggestion about money.... if you want to hear please reply because if you dont care there is no since of typing it.

ok, lets hear it..

Pmd yay

I have too many bank accounts. Besides, it's only 100 million.

My loss. :P

i have a suggestion about money.... if you want to hear please reply because if you dont care there is no since of typing it.

Well Go post it in suggestions in the As forums section. I will definatly read it and consider it. Whether i use it or not is another story completely. But I always like input.